• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Work has begun on my hutch... U/d FINISHED!pics p94

Update today:

hutch1.jpg

:D

Eta: the roof isnt going to be left like that, it is going to be felted

Looking good. :thumb:

The only criticism i think i have is that the roof doens't look too securely held down - looks like it's just a couple of nails? I'd think a fox could rip that up maybe?

Could you have some additional panels going the opposite way too, so to cross hatch the roof, for additional security?

Looking good. :thumb:

The only criticism i think i have is that the roof doens't look too securely held down - looks like it's just a couple of nails? I'd think a fox could rip that up maybe?

None if it is together yet, Dad has to move it to my house in peices so he is securing it together at mine!

Also, it looks to me like he has only stapled the mesh on which isn't good enough, I will be seeing it tonight and if this is the case it WILL be changed!

it looks big!!

it could probably even fit me in it ! :lol:

:thumb:

I can lie in it with 2 other people next to me. My Dad also send me a photo on facebook which a few people hae seen of him (who is very tall) lying down in it :lol:

Another photo has arrived in my email :D ....

Hutch has been double meshed, now has 2 doors and a clasp to fasten

that looks fab. wish i could start work on my new home for my bunnies but OH has lost the key to the shed so cant get into to start work

Back