• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winnie and Zigzag

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
I thought I'd post a few photos of my rabbits Winnie and Zigzag. I've recently posted about Winnie's eye issues and got some great advice from you guys :)

We adopted Zigzag (the Dutch) from ARC in Twickenham, but sadly his husband Harrison died soon after of EC and other health complications. After a while, and 2 failed bonds, we then adopted Winnie (rex lop) from ARC. There's quite a big age gap between the two of them (8 years), so Zigzag is a lucky boy.

Winnie also enjoys giving him a face pack (front hump) now and again.

i28BKqZ.jpg

ENodhGq.jpg

frLYXPY.jpg

um7REgE.jpg

qX0532c.jpg

Thank you Zoobec, I love them so much. Demonstrated by the fact that half my pay cheque goes on hay, toys (they never use) and forage!

Thank you Zoobec, I love them so much. Demonstrated by the fact that half my pay cheque goes on hay, toys (they never use) and forage!

They are worth it, I’m sure :love: have you tried rotating toys so they have just a couple at a time, for variety? Might get them interested. Or might not :lol:

They are worth it, I’m sure :love: have you tried rotating toys so they have just a couple at a time, for variety? Might get them interested. Or might not :lol:

I have yes thanks, it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference. I think they don’t really like toys, just food!!

Front/back packs :lol: Aboleth was the queen of facehumps :lol: I think she was a backpack only one or twice, she preferred the facepack because it stopped Lopsy eating (not much does!) :lol: Chibbs hasn't facepacked in her life I don't think, but she's just the right size to backpack :D Sometimes she falls off and 9/10 times Lopsy can't be bothered to react XD

Front/back packs :lol: Aboleth was the queen of facehumps :lol: I think she was a backpack only one or twice, she preferred the facepack because it stopped Lopsy eating (not much does!) :lol: Chibbs hasn't facepacked in her life I don't think, but she's just the right size to backpack :D Sometimes she falls off and 9/10 times Lopsy can't be bothered to react XD

I think Aboleth would be competing with Winnie who loves to give Zigzag a face pack- interestingly she also does it when he’s eating!

Chibbs must look so cute when she falls off!:love:

Last edited:
I am not sure if this will work, hopefully it does. But here's a video of Zigzag trying to do backpacks with Winnie. He's been trying to hump her lots this spring. Always fails. Poor lad. Sorry for the mess!

https://youtu.be/taUbZ8exHTw

Last edited:
Back