• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why oh why...

We never have a problem homing REWs
but we do with up eared agouti buns:(

black bunnies go ok to ..with a bit of a push;)

She is beautiful and I'm sure the right home will come along
Re her not bonding, is she short sighted? That can make them more defensive so you have to take the bonding more slowly

I am a huge fan of these gorgeous REW girls but sadly a little too far away.
You've mentioned she may be a tricky bond but....could you bond her with a lad bun that is more the 'look' people go for?
Then she could be happy with a husbun while she waited for rehoming & whilst people looking might be initially attracted to her husbun 1st, they would fall in love with her personality once they met her.
Is that a bit sneaky? :oops:

perhaps shed prefer the company of another species....some get on better with other pets or even people than their own species as they are just too domineering and territorial..like my girlie bif is.

are PEWs the same as REWs or am i being a bit of a numptey?

oh id lurve an uppy eared agouti..i was always so jealoous of donnas dazy:love:

like i said we picked a boring little grey bun who was the most sociable bune ver..if it had been on looks id have taken the black and white butterlfy doe.
oscar was amazing though:love:

bif was not cos of her colour but the sadness fear and pain in her eyes.

mm i guess a sneaky bond to a "popular" colured hubby might be the answer.

pity berties got pasturella etc...hed love her im sure. what a shame...
i hope folks will see past this issue....but then we tend to judge everyhting by look dont we.

I have a rew or a pew I'm not sure which she is and she is a beautiful bunny. I think pew and rews and beautiful and you loppy girl is gorgeous. I'd snap her up in an instant if I was looking.

I have a REW called Ella! She is the cheekiest most naughtiest lady bun you could ever wish to meet :lol:
She was abused, and has a VERY special place in my heart because she went from a fearful defensive bunny to the most gorgeous bunny ever, despite her being mrs grumpy pants occasionally :lol:

We never have a problem homing REWs
but we do with up eared agouti buns:(

black bunnies go ok to ..with a bit of a push;)

She is beautiful and I'm sure the right home will come along
Re her not bonding, is she short sighted? That can make them more defensive so you have to take the bonding more slowly

Well she does have the pink eyes so it could be this, however we did do split cage/cage swaps first so she wasn't just put straight in with a boy bun.

I don't have any boys in atm, or I would try again.

Kiwi Bron - It's more a case of if Sasha likes them :lol:

As she has been here so long, we have a very good idea of her personality. Sasha gets a bit grumpy when she is in her hutch and growls, because of this I feel she would suit someone who has had rabbits before and wont mind her little temper tantrums! When she is out the hutch she is lovely and doesn't mind being held at all. She is also very friendly when out in the run and will welcome any dandelions offered! She loves coming inside and exploring our front room and will hop over to say hello :)

Sasha is a sweet thing and has been overlooked for far too long.

I have a REW Maximoo (Lola's husbun) and a PEW Brian (Mimah's husbun) If I had the room; I'd love to give this bunny a home, sadly I don't :cry:. Hope she finds her forever home soon! She's gorgeous:love::love:.

I love Rews/Pews I have had a great many over the years and they have all had wonderful characters. Had I the room and lived nearer I would certainly have given her a home with us as she is beautiful. :love::love:

Back