• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whose your top bun?

is the male or female more dominant

• male

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • female

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • none lol or both at times

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters
Definitely Jack. He's not bossy but Hollie adores him and follows him everywhere. It could be because she is so young - still a baby really - so looks up to him. He luffs her lots too but is less showy about it than Hollie - as if it embarrasses him to express affection in front of us! He's such a funny bun'. :lol:

He doesn't hump her though - made me laugh when he was trying it on ages ago with Hollie and my husband caught him at it and said "we'll have none of that Jack!" and he stopped, looked abashed and we've never seen him do it since! :p

Been mulling over this.

I think of my lops Mischa is. Mini is the adventurous one though. They're so well bonded they very rarely fight or hump. We've had two instances of humping that I've seen where Mini has tried it on and Mischa has told her in very certain terms that she is not allowed to do that whereas the other way round and Mini just has to grin and bear it. :lol:

As for the other two I think it's Nutmeg. She won't let anybun hump her. But sometimes Smudge tries it on and she goes for him with a bit of fur pulling.

So that's one male and one female... just to be difficult. :p

Last edited:
Back