• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whose responsibility is it?

Good for you for sticking to your guns.

If it is clear in all the advertising, then that is the way it has to be.

If her buns had some disease that infected all the rabbits that you were caring for, you would be responsible for letting them in. I would be really upset if my buns were made ill through someone else's neglect. And it wouldn't be good for your business.

What a witch!:evil: She had absolutely no right to make you feel intimidated or to abuse you the way she did, I can understand why you felt shaken by it. Good on you for standing your ground, as you put those conditions in place for the benefit of all the buns in your care. If she can't see that then it's her problem. I can also understand her behaviour would give rise to concern over the buns and what's happened now, but that is not down to you. I would be inclined to tell the police as it was threatening behaviour and intimidation and if they do return, it will at least be on file. Hope the rest of the day fairs better and try and have glass of something chilled if you can.;)

Back