• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who minds this Diva

Thanks she is a madame and at the momennt likes nothing better than digging holes in my garden and covering herself in mud.....betty is now on a diet erm I think we. Have beengiven them to many treats

LOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :love::love::love: How we've missed that lovely norty rascally bunneh :love::love: I still have pictures of Her Nortiness saved on my phone :D Think you should put ~Cats~ Lola in the thread title! I saw your name and the word Diva and knew it must be the one and only but there are probably quite a few people who dont know you adopted her!!![/QUOTE
I would love to see those pics as I really didn't know cat but I do feel specail being allowed to giive a forever home to these too

I hope she doesn't mind the two new girls on the block! I'd imagine Divas would be quite funny about such things!

I cant find the one of her that cracks me up :? but this is my favourite picture of her snuggling with Lucy :love::love: It's my favourite bunny snuggle piccy!

LolaLucy.jpg

Hooray - Lola! How I think of you and Betty soooo often. (also Lucy RIP xxx)

Great to see you still enjoying the limelight Lola. Quite right too beautiful girl xx:love::love::love::love:

Thank you for posting the photo - hope we can see more soon xxx

Back