• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whiskey seeks lovely human

*ahem* may I just ask why is Whiskeys location on RR showing as Aberdeenshire, is she near me now???

Angela

Hi

I can safely say Whiskey bunny is in East Sussex! :) I think that it is a mistake that says she's in Aberdeenshire! :)

I can't believe it can possibly have anything to do with how cute she is - she is gorgeous. Are you trying to bond her with your two buns Amelia :)

Not at the moment, they meet today through the fence and she took a shine to Mr Bump (my baby boy bunny) and took a bit of a nibble ot my other bunny Tigs.

Think it would be lovely if she got a boyfriend of her own as my two get on so well I am worried if I introduce another one, it may upset the balance.

She is ever so cute, especially her ears as they tend to flap up and down and it looks like she's about to take off! :lol:

She is lovely - is this what people refer to as 'helicopter ears'? - on some of the photos she looks like a lop, but on others they are kind of sticking up :)

It's lovely of you to foster her until the right boyfriend can be found :)

I'm afraid her story really tugged on my heart strings, especially as she had bunny companions once and had been on her own ever since :(

185530526dOAbjt_ph.jpg

185530841banvSM_ph.jpg

Lazylops said:
would you be interested in whiskey Claire, if transport could be arranged........

I would yes, however I haven't got our new rabbit accomodation sorted yet, I doubt this will be ready until late October :cry:

Hi Claire

Just to let you know that Whiskey has found a home. She is off to Bracknell Rescue centre in Berkshire tomorrow to be paired up with a lovely boy bunny called Oscar.

Thank you for your interest in her though :)

Kind regards

Amelia

Hi Amelia

That's excellent news ! I'm sure she will be very happy with Oscar. :p

I must get a move on and our rabbit house sorted so Ben can have a girlfriend.

Claire

Back