• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where...? :(

I thought you were getting the two you posted pictures of. There is a mini lop at Bristols Rescue in Rabbits in Need. There are lots of mini lops in rescues.

the problem with pets shops is they dont know the gender and they have a more chance of things going wrong.
My toffee was from a pet shop and was ment to be female, but they were wrong, also he had a worm which travelled to his eye which costed alot of money as we had to remove the eye....

Rescueing buns is a better idea as they need loving homes too where they have been misstreated and not wanted anymore :(
Just keep your eye out for the kind of rabbit your interested in and im sure one will turn up that will need your love.
x

If you really want mini lops, there are plenty available in rescues - there may not be any in the rescues local to you right now but they do come up very often. If you're willing to wait a little while, then you will still get the bunnies you want. :):):)

Mini lops are very cute I know but all bunnies are gorgeous, so keep an open mind. :):)

At 11 years old, that's quite an undertaking to be picking out a new bunny!

No one here wants to put you off. We all love bunnies so much that we just want you to make a really good choice so you continue to love bunnies too. We want you to love your rabbit no matter what, because if you are told you're getting a minilop from P@H, and the bunny continues to grow, we hope you will love that bunny too.

But more importantly, some rabbits at rescues have been abused or hurt by previous owners and would love a happy home with a loving girl. :love: We think you should see if any of these rabbits could be what you're looking for, because they deserve the best homes, and we know that you are capable of giving a rescue bun a very very loving home.

Please just consider it and we can help give you all the information you need. There's nothing wrong with having a preference, as long as your love for them is unconditional. (I'm a sucker for little fluffy dwarfs :))

Let us know if you need any help getting in touch with rescues to see if they might have the minilop of your dreams! :love:

the problem with pets shops is they dont know the gender and they have a more chance of things going wrong.

Rescueing buns is a better idea as they need loving homes too where they have been misstreated and not wanted anymore :(
Just keep your eye out for the kind of rabbit your interested in and im sure one will turn up that will need your love.
x

Well said Vicky!

There is no rush to get a rabbit contact rescues and see what they say :)

Ive waited to get my whiskey the pefect wify bun patience is hrd!!
I now have hook and eyes attaching my run to hutch and am trying to build someging to make it water/wind proof.
still looking though

At 11 years old, that's quite an undertaking to be picking out a new bunny!

No one here wants to put you off. We all love bunnies so much that we just want you to make a really good choice so you continue to love bunnies too. We want you to love your rabbit no matter what, because if you are told you're getting a minilop from P@H, and the bunny continues to grow, we hope you will love that bunny too.

But more importantly, some rabbits at rescues have been abused or hurt by previous owners and would love a happy home with a loving girl. :love: We think you should see if any of these rabbits could be what you're looking for, because they deserve the best homes, and we know that you are capable of giving a rescue bun a very very loving home.

Please just consider it and we can help give you all the information you need. There's nothing wrong with having a preference, as long as your love for them is unconditional. (I'm a sucker for little fluffy dwarfs :))

Let us know if you need any help getting in touch with rescues to see if they might have the minilop of your dreams! :love:

right, i am only going to write on here once as i dont want to go through it all again.

Honey, i know you are only 11 and the last time you did a thread almost identical to this one i backed you up, and explaiend why rescues were good etc all via PM, and asked members to be more tolerant as you are only young.

But what i dont understand it despite only being eleven, that you have changed your mind about those two RSPCA bunnies you showed me?

I used to love lops, but now i have four bunnies all different and i would much rather have a plain black up eared rabbit (which i have) who has a sparkling personality than a pretty bunny.

Everyone wants to help you, but please stop asking about where to buy a rabbit from because people are pro rescue, and they will always promote going to a rescue, so unless you wish to do that, you probably wont find the answers you want here.

Again, i know you are young, and i know you just want some pets to love but you could give a bunny a second chance at a lovely home.

If you get a baby bunny it will be so friendly, but as soon as it reaches an adult it will get its own personality, and you cannot tell what that will be as a baby. if you get an adult from a rescue you know what its personality is.

good luck x

EDIT - I have just seen the two you wanted have been rehomed, but there will always be others :)

right, i am only going to write on here once as i dont want to go through it all again.

Honey, i know you are only 11 and the last time you did a thread almost identical to this one i backed you up, and explaiend why rescues were good etc all via PM, and asked members to be more tolerant as you are only young.

But what i dont understand it despite only being eleven, that you have changed your mind about those two RSPCA bunnies you showed me?

I used to love lops, but now i have four bunnies all different and i would much rather have a plain black up eared rabbit (which i have) who has a sparkling personality than a pretty bunny.

Everyone wants to help you, but please stop asking about where to buy a rabbit from because people are pro rescue, and they will always promote going to a rescue, so unless you wish to do that, you probably wont find the answers you want here.

Again, i know you are young, and i know you just want some pets to love but you could give a bunny a second chance at a lovely home.

If you get a baby bunny it will be so friendly, but as soon as it reaches an adult it will get its own personality, and you cannot tell what that will be as a baby. if you get an adult from a rescue you know what its personality is.

good luck x

EDIT - I have just seen the two you wanted have been rehomed, but there will always be others :)

Thanks:) and that edit, yeah its true, there is always more buns out there ! that need homes! x

Thanks:) and that edit, yeah its true, there is always more buns out there ! that need homes! x

exactly. I got my Jelly from a pet shop (i didnt know there was bunny rescues or i would have gone to one) and she was all cute and licky, so friendly. I spent lots of time with her, but as soon as she became adult, she became agressive, bit me, scratched me. no matter what i did, its her personality, like people have personalities.

Now shes calmed down as she is three years old now, and since being spayed she IS much much friendlier but, shes still a bit of a grump.

When i adopted Pebbles she was a young adult (6 + months and spayed already) so i knew what i was getting, she was friendly and a bit shy, but i chose that.

you cant choose their personality if you get a baby :)

Back