• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where to store hay/straw etc?

I have one of those cushion boxes and it leaks like a sieve :roll:

Maybe I just got the faulty one :?

I just have two large plastic storage boxes, one for hay and one for straw, then a bin (although I don't use it as a bin :wink: ) for megazorb. :D

I've got 2 big buckets (80ltr) from one of those cheapy shops for £8.00 each, one for hay and one for megazorb. I've ordered 5 bales of hay from lunnun(dustfreehay.co) and will store the 4 left over in the garage..suspended from the joists like everything else in there! Our cars sit on the drive and all our rubbish ends up in the garage..I'm married to a squirrel :roll:

hi,

last summer I got one of those plastic garden storage containers from homebase while it was in the sale. it's quite large, has a lid and doors on it and over a metre in height. although it was about £80 it was worth it as i can store all the buns stuff, plus newspapers, cardboard (use that to line their hutches with) plus all the cleaning stuff too. it's really good and i'd definitely recommend it.

Back