• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where to buy dried leaves

weedug

Mama Doe
Anyone know of anywhere online that I can buy dried apple or rose leaves, etc?

Think I will be running a bit low for leaves for Floppy, since he has been unwell again and eating the wild foods to settle his tum.

i'll be listing dried dandelions, plantain and meadow mix over the weekend if that's any good

Can I ask what is in the meadow mix? Floppy has a dodgy tummy and I need to watch what I feed him.

Also, are the dandelion leaves full leaves, or little pieces?

Can I ask what is in the meadow mix? Floppy has a dodgy tummy and I need to watch what I feed him.

Also, are the dandelion leaves full leaves, or little pieces?

the meadow mix contains:
dandelion
chicory
plantain
mint
chamomile
marigold
nettle
birch tree leaf
willow bark

some of the dandelion leaves are crushed, some are whole

They were out of stock when I wanted to order dandelion from them. I managed to get some from PaH in the end.

Spenser got some P@H dandelion from a friend at Christmas, and it is going down well. I think it has something else in it too. I susually get plantain and dandelion from Animal Magic Pet supplies, but I notice P@h have quite a good range of natural products. I don't really like going in, but needs must sometimes.

Think I'll order some stuff from Galens Gardens when their current stuff runs out. I got dried blackcurrant leaves and apple twigs mix and a 'salad feast' which is full of dried grass, leaves and flowers from PAH which I bought in desperation when Starbuck was poorly, then ordered plaintain and dried dandelions from Hay Experts....

...so will try GG next, as they have a great selection :D

Spenser got some P@H dandelion from a friend at Christmas, and it is going down well. I think it has something else in it too. I susually get plantain and dandelion from Animal Magic Pet supplies, but I notice P@h have quite a good range of natural products. I don't really like going in, but needs must sometimes.

One thing I didn't manage to dry myself this year was dandelions - it wasn't a good year for them round here. As my hawthorn supplies are nearly depleted :shock: I need something 'safe' for Clovers dodgy tummy.

i can vouch for the stuff from zooplus - really big bags that last for ages, and some good special offers as well :D

Back