• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where O where in S.Yorks can I find?

HelB

Warren Scout
Hi all
I'm new to the forums but have been loving reading about all your bunnies. I have recently had my little male bunny neutered (Rory) and am ready to find him a girlfriend (he was friends with my guinea (Meg) but he decided he just couldnt be seen with her anymore and broke up with her - men!) I have found him a beautiful bunny girlfriend at our local rescue and have had a home check. Unfortuately the hutch we have for him is big enough for him but just not big enough for two, but also I want a new hutch so it doesnt smell like him in case she finds this a problem. My question is where in south yorkshire can I get a reasonbly priced well built hutch? I had Rory's made specially but unfortunatly have lost the number. I definatley dont want a flimsy pets at home hutch as they just dont cut it!

ps. Please dont think the bunny and guinea were in the same cage, they were not and o promise she wasnt hurt when he decided he didnt like her anymore !

:wave: hi, i can't help on the hutch front i'm afraid (i'm sure someone will come along soon) but wanted to say welcome!

Hiya:wave: - I'd recommend Dawsons Animal housing, they will custom make one to your exact requirements. They are based in Harrogate but we got our latest one from them for the boarders and they deliver to South Yorkshire;)

They haven't got a web site at the moment, but you'd be more than welcome to pop over and have a look at the one they made us.

Back