• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where di you get your rabbits?

Bounty & Rocky: - Garden Centre (Sisters needing to be homed together)
Tilda: - Garden Centre (Little baby mischief, couldnt resist)
Willow: -Garden Centre (Was left in a sweaty tank on baking hot june day, her fur was matted from sweat, asked to look at her and said no way was she going back into the sweathy tank.)
Storm: - Garden Centre (found her all depressed)
Bramble: - Breeder (Couldnt find any frenchies locally)
Ezmerelda: - Pet shop (went in to buy treats for my bunnies and fell in love after four weeks of watching her in a cage there, she was bought as a surprise for me by my husband only for her to tradically go to the bridge a night later).

Mine came from the pet shop :oops: I've learnt a lot from this site tho and I promise all future bunnies will come from rescues! x

Rosie - from the Scottish SPCA in Dundee - found her on the Rabbit Rehome site :D :D

Bridge bunnies Fred and Ginger - from hobbyist breeder.

Would always get a rescue bun in future!

Austin and Ben (my bridge bunny) were both from a garden centre. Same one actually.

I won't say that any future bunnies will be from rescues because in all liklihood, I won't be getting any more rabbits once Austin is no longer with me..... I'll be sticking with guinea pigs only (and my dog of course), at least for a while.

Current bunnies:

Smokey, Abby, Sh!tty = Bramcote Animal Rescue
Winston = From a lovely lady who used to run a rabbit sanctuary in London.
Crunchie = Freecycle

Past bunnies:

Daisy, Bunny, Dinky = Local reputable breeder
Mittens = Pet shop (before I knew better)
Daddy and Mummy = Backstreet breeder :x
Baby = Surprise offspring of Mummy and Daddy.
Daisy-May = Bramcote Animal Rescue

Simba was from a breeder at the New Forest Show :D
Nala was a rescue bunny who was no longer wanted by her previous family and was bunny-run'd from Bristol to me in Norwich
Fifi was a rescue bunny from Cheryl in Norwich

Smirnoff - Garden centre - "aggressive" bun that had been returned a few times
Joey - Pets at Home
Caramel (RIP) - Garden centre
Chocolate - Sue's Rabbit Rescue
Alfie - Honeybunny's Rehoming
Polly - Honeybunny's Rehoming
Flint - Honeybunny's Rehoming
Rosie - a Foster from BARC, that never left :oops:
Kendra - a free ad bun i picked up had babies that night :shock: - Kendra is the baby I kept :oops:
Cracker - A friend of a work collegue's unwanted pet
Sugar - orphaned accidental litter from a neighbour
Spice - orphaned accidental litter from a neighbour
Alex - Free ad bun I kept
Barley - dumped bun I kept
Calel - Bun on RIN that was aggressive
Treacle - Free ad bun I kept

All my other buns are Rescue fosters or fosters from Free ads awaiting rescue spaces.

Back