• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When to give up on a bonding?

Thats made me feel so much better :D Maybe I wont give up on my two yet as they are only nipping, I think they could go on nipping each other for weeks and weeks before settling down :roll: :lol: Its just finding the time to supervise them, I cant leave them alone while they are nipping incase a real fight breaks out and the only neutral territory I have left is my mums room and I dont think she will be two happy having them in there for 3 weeks or so :lol: So I just need to find some time and a neutral place they can stay in longer than a week :lol:

awww dont give up becky, coz i love seeing cutie piccies of them two together:p
I remember when roger and dave came rolling out of the shed when I opened the door locked together. Dave ended up with 10 stitches. They did eventually rebond.

awww dont give up becky, coz i love seeing cutie piccies of them two together:p
I remember when roger and dave came rolling out of the shed when I opened the door locked together. Dave ended up with 10 stitches. They did eventually rebond.

Aww thanks hun, I will try again because I really think they will love each other once they stop nipping :lol:

Bobby and Pippa are sooo loved up now and I nearly gave up on them......they do still have made chases and dinner time though but as soon as the bowl hits the floor calm is restored.

Back