• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When new people visit

cheriseru

Alpha Buck
My friend is coming for a visit and he's not been here since I've gotten my boys, and this is the convo I just had with him [emoji1787][emoji1787]
3ec7d46c92b6b605dddbf4ec7c6b0952.jpg

6c0e9d01a103ede53c7452ce8045b5b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

That's amazing [emoji1787]

My friends get a, there will be bunnies it's their house don't touch lol

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

That's amazing [emoji1787]

My friends get a, there will be bunnies it's their house don't touch lol

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk
Hahaha like it [emoji1787] I maybe go a lil over the top because Athie is such a delicate flower still and not a big fan of strangers [emoji1787]

My place is too complicated for visitors, unless they grew up here. So they have the option of sitting outside and having big bouncy dogs around them, or not visiting.

Does he still want to come visit you after these rules? [emoji38]
Hahaha I waited till he was on the train before giving him the rules so he had no choice [emoji39]
My place is too complicated for visitors, unless they grew up here. So they have the option of sitting outside and having big bouncy dogs around them, or not visiting.
Hehehe that could be handy if you don't want people around [emoji1787] I might've used my bunnies as an excuse for not having people over [emoji16]

Hahaha I waited till he was on the train before giving him the rules so he had no choice [emoji39]Hehehe that could be handy if you don't want people around [emoji1787] I might've used my bunnies as an excuse for not having people over [emoji16]

Guests are no problem, but except one; my parents. :D They are never quiet people, my parents are too loud and overexcited. I went to visit them 6 months ago and took my bunny with me. My bunny wasn't happy at all. :roll: My dad always turns the TV volume up too high, getting offended by it. My mother is very careless, she is constantly making a thumping sound. My father always wanted to hold my rabbit like a cat. Also, my father was always trying to treat and play with my rabbit like a hunting cat. I told my father that rabbits are not hunters and like calmness, but he didn't believe it. Then my rabbit bit my father very badly repeatedly. :D Cookie bit off my dad's lip, hands, feets. :D :D Cookie attacked my dad quite a bit. Ahhaaha :lol:
And Cookie is normally the kindest animal. Cookie does not bite anyone and is not aggressive. He is a very kind rabbit. He did not attack or bite anyone except my father. My dad drives me and everyone crazy, finally drove my bunny crazy. :D :D

Guests are no problem, but except one; my parents. :D They are never quiet people, my parents are too loud and overexcited. I went to visit them 6 months ago and took my bunny with me. My bunny wasn't happy at all. :roll: My dad always turns the TV volume up too high, getting offended by it. My mother is very careless, she is constantly making a thumping sound. My father always wanted to hold my rabbit like a cat. Also, my father was always trying to treat and play with my rabbit like a hunting cat. I told my father that rabbits are not hunters and like calmness, but he didn't believe it. Then my rabbit bit my father very badly repeatedly. :D Cookie bit off my dad's lip, hands, feets. :D :D Cookie attacked my dad quite a bit. Ahhaaha [emoji38]
And Cookie is normally the kindest animal. Cookie does not bite anyone and is not aggressive. He is a very kind rabbit. He did not attack or bite anyone except my father. My dad drives me and everyone crazy, finally drove my bunny crazy. :D :D
[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Reminds me of my dad, he pets every animal how youd pet a dog roughly (like I wouldn't pet a dog like this tbh.. But a dog is unlikely to bite your hand off if you do..) anyway! He pet this cat like that and the cat full on attacked him.. Cat was really sweet to me [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Reminds me of my dad, he pets every animal how youd pet a dog roughly (like I wouldn't pet a dog like this tbh.. But a dog is unlikely to bite your hand off if you do..) anyway! He pet this cat like that and the cat full on attacked him.. Cat was really sweet to me [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Hhahaahhaa well done. :lol: :lol: Do you know, Cookie attacked my dad multiple times. Hahhaa :lol: Cookie was mad at my dad, that's the first time I saw him. Cookie attacked my dad's face first he bled my dad's lip, my dad attacked his hands when he ran away, he attacked his feet when my dad got up. My father's lips, hand and foot bled. :roll:
But my dad deserved it.
Graciee our fathers really look alike. :D

Guests are no problem, but except one; my parents. :D They are never quiet people, my parents are too loud and overexcited. I went to visit them 6 months ago and took my bunny with me. My bunny wasn't happy at all. :roll: My dad always turns the TV volume up too high, getting offended by it. My mother is very careless, she is constantly making a thumping sound. My father always wanted to hold my rabbit like a cat. Also, my father was always trying to treat and play with my rabbit like a hunting cat. I told my father that rabbits are not hunters and like calmness, but he didn't believe it. Then my rabbit bit my father very badly repeatedly. :D Cookie bit off my dad's lip, hands, feets. :D :D Cookie attacked my dad quite a bit. Ahhaaha [emoji38]
Hahaha can't really blame Cookie, if people are bad they deserve to feel it [emoji39]

Its a massive perk for me that house bunnies & visitors don't mix
Only the right visitors allowed in, definitely! 'Sorry I can't open the door, the rabbits might escape' :lol:

Graciee and KCG, Lopsy really likes rough head rub! I basically scrub his head with my knuckles and he's all over it :lol: Aboleth liked it sometimes, Chibbs won't have it :D Chibbs likes it when we're in her area (like when we've been semi-free ranging them recently), you stand behind her and use both hands to sweep from nose to tail quite quickly :D She doesn't sit for long so I don't have to worry about my back etc. :lol:

Only the right visitors allowed in, definitely! 'Sorry I can't open the door, the rabbits might escape' :lol:

Graciee and KCG, Lopsy really likes rough head rub! I basically scrub his head with my knuckles and he's all over it :lol: Aboleth liked it sometimes, Chibbs won't have it :D Chibbs likes it when we're in her area (like when we've been semi-free ranging them recently), you stand behind her and use both hands to sweep from nose to tail quite quickly :D She doesn't sit for long so I don't have to worry about my back etc. :lol:

Really, does your bunny like a hard head massage? :lol: Cookie likes hard head massages too. When my husband tries to caress him gently he doesn't want it. :lol: When my husband gives him a hard head massage, he reaches out and sticks his head on the floor. :lol: :lol:

Back