• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to do?/new rabbit *NEW U/D Page6*

what a lucky bun, she is adroable. i hope the accomadation and living conditions improve for the other buns she has.

honey is so gorgeous! :love::love::love:

well done for saving her and giving her a great life from now on. :D

so sorry about the others though :(

honey bee is sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

RSPCA dont care i have had so many bad experiences and youll have read thread about rescue im trying to get buns out. rspca have been mant times and still its more than fine, cages stacked upon each other no bedding left in cage for 5 years no run doors froze shut but this is more than arabbit needs.
Im facing the dilema to im going to have to walk away soon not much more i can do and i may be leaving 2 at least behind how can i?
Im already not sleeping crying and feel ive let the buns down my thoughts are with you and if you do take one then your bunny will understand.
I never thought i would have another for same reason after sweep but i end up with winnie and then angel and i see sweep playing with them (medium) and i asked a proper psychic who they played with and he said "its my big girl rabbit, she knows what its like and she comes to lppk after them" she too was a rescue so shes there guardian angel!

Back