• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you think?

As others have said when boarding your animals you often have to accept they won't have the same amount of space and attention they get at home. Your set up looks plenty big enough :D

Most important factors
Safety..so secure cages/pens..no wires near or other dangers such as houseplants etc

Knowledge of carer...I would not board a rabbit at a place where the person has no knowledge of common rabbit illnesses and is not near a good rabbit vet.

Quarantine..I would never board where grass runs are used and would ask what cleaning routine the place uses including name if disinfectant.

Vacs..I would only use a place that insists on vacs animals and checks each residents cert before admitting

and just to add to your query ..quaranine is so important in the instance of an ill animal. I know you recently lost your rabbit to snuffles :cry: ..so all areas he used and all cages/toys must have been thoroughly disinfected..and any protective clothing you wore while handling him.
All personal pets must be kept away from visitors

I agree quarantine is so important. I alway keep my own pets in a different room from my own and I think loosing my beloved Simba really brought that home to me even more. I was so thankful I used another room when that happened. I binned his cage and toys to be on the safe side. I also insist on seeing all vaccination certificate and don't have any grass to be concerned about. I hope you'd be happy with how I answered all those questions!

I think the space looks good, they have room to binky and periscope, looks easy for YOU to clean out, and comfortable for them.

xx

Back