• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your buns like at the vets?

Ours are angels... often better with the vet than at home haha :lol: All four are good little buns and sit and "take it" while they have the teeth/ears/claws/privates checked and their jabs done :D I'm glad because i make them suffer it a few times a week at home (well not the jabs! :lol:) to prepare them for a vet MOT lol :D

My bunnies both hate the vets.

Last time they had their myxi vacs we had them out of the carrier one after the other and both of them jumped from the table into my arms when the vet approached them. The force with which they hurled themselves at me really shocked me as they are never like that at home. At least it shows they prefer me to the vet though!

When Suzi had stasis she jumped from the table over the vets shoulder and them rebounded onto a worktop and then onto the floor in a kind of matrix slowmo. Very scary at the time to see her flying around but at least the vet was there to check that she wasn't injured. Her treatment was done on the floor after that!

Back