• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are/were your bunny names?

Jack and Hollie are from BARC. Jack (I call him Jack-Jack) was originally Gabriel, one of the 'Shed Bunnies'...

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...PICS-OF-THE-SHED-BUNNIES-P2&highlight=Gabriel

Hollie was found as a stray near Christmas - hence the name! It suited her so we kept it. Angie at BARC bonded them for us and they absolutely adore each other. They are my first rabbits - I love them to pieces but they may be our last rabbits due to a few different factors. Never say never though!

My bridge bunnies are;

Tango - French lop
Whiskey - mini lop
Misty - English spot
Sooty - Dutch

As an adult, My beloved little man Harvey.. :(

Currently have - honey & Bailey xx

We got Kerbie from FatFluffs and kept his name but the name on his vaccination card was Fatty Pants Dylan :lol: He was a nethie cross :love:
Tee hee XD

Had agouti Nethie Charlie as a child for almost 11 years: Charlie because he was a bit clownish :D

Now have Lopsy, who used to be Flopsy when he was a girl with his previous family, and Aboleth who was Bluebell at the Rescue. Aboleth because you always name your pets cool names you'd never name your children (especially if you don't want children! :lol:)!

Fudge was the first bunny I had back in August who made me realise I had a love of bunnies....sadly he died being neutered in October
c7cb39eceb0cf4232274fbdb85499f1c.jpg

We have since adopted Saxon (white) and Leo (black) from Fat Fluffs!! They were their originally names and we have kept them (although hubby wanted to change Saxon to Ronnie after Ronaldo!!)
59dd5503c997af9f261f7abfdc35119c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My previous rabbits were called Sage and Parsley (bonded pair) and I had one called Blueberry.

My current three are called Shadow, Sooty and Monty

I have four at the moment :D live as a quad :thumb::love:

REW called Stu my first bun :love:
Grey called Casserole
Nethie REW called Pie originally Fluffy
Tri colour Dutch called Rosie she came with her name :love:

And a REW called Dumplin was Casseroles brother RIP my baby boy :love::(:(

I was 9 years old when I got my first bunny... He was a grey Netherland dwarf, called Brigadier ( :shock: ) I immediately changed his name to Bubbles! After him I had Sandy and Nibbles, then Minnie and Tiny. My first bunnies in a home of my own were Olly and Honey (still have my little Olly chops! ), followed by Digby and Daisy, who was originally called Cilla... (still have Daisy :) ). Now have Molly too, previously called Petula, which I hated! Also had Barney for a little while, before having to rehome him :(

i have 8 dwarf lops mum and dad buns are squiggles and willow, their babies are, buttons, blitzen, bella/blossom/dasher (not sure which name yet depends if its a girl or boy, its only 2 weeks so im waiting lol.. tigger, pepe and cosmo. we have 3 kids and we have let each of them pick a name for their baby lol..
when i was a child i had loads living together they were rosie, jim, blackie, black beauty, jerry, fluff, spirit, fudge, dolly mixture and liquorice. jim was a dutch and the cleverist rabbit even he used to sit on a skateboard and let me take him every where with me on it. i am really loving this thread xx

We currently have our first girly, Princess Mylo and fifth boy, King Théoden (Theo for short).

Second bunny was Barnaby, who we lost after spending just 3 months together.
Third was Snoopy, bonding him and Mylo didn't go to plan so he went back to BARC.
Then we got Prince(ess) Fíli, formerly Jasper, who we lost after 18 months and a PM revealed 'he' was actually a she.

All fun and games here, Mylo is the only one we've never had a single issue with and we've only been keeping bunnies for less than 4 years! We've been waiting almost 3 months to have Theo neutered but vets won't do it until they know what's up with him. Getting frustrated now as he's discovered the art of spraying! :evil:

Last edited:
Tammy and Clover, sisters we had when I was young.

Daisy, Thumper,Sooty, Tinkerbell, Simba and Louie are the rabbits we have had more recently.

Iv only had 2. There names are luna belle as she was born on a full moon and eclipse as baby his face was half persian blue half white....outgrown now
9734de2c5f532ed20cb29e6ee5a96b05.jpg

rm36

I think if i have buns after these two i would want buns that really need a good home where they can shown love and allowed to just be. My two will be an impossable act to follow.

rm36

Sooty and sweep, who were the original barn yard bunnies, named by my son.
Sunshine
Nancy
Cutie-pie

Current bunnies

Mr Bennett
Bandit
Georgia

Our first Bun - Rescue standard Rex was called Bugs, he died about 3 years ago.

Current Bun (has since Tuesday) who is also a rescue (well kind of) Standard Rex is called Dexter

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back