• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wesley's abscess update surgery Monday

Its an abcess and has been drained he's a very brave little soldier. He's got antibiotics and metacam and I am to clean it out twice daily and I'm putting manuka honey in it.

poor wesley :(

Which vet did you end up seeing at Hooky?

Pauline (the wife of the owner) is my regular and she's good with stuff like that.

poor wesley :(

Which vet did you end up seeing at Hooky?

Pauline (the wife of the owner) is my regular and she's good with stuff like that.

It was the reasonably new James. He was very good with him I usually get more feedback from the others. I probably should have asked more questions.

He's had his op at 4:00 today and is home. Still a little disorientated but eating. The vet has removed all the abcess and it wasn't attached to the jaw so she is pretty confident it shouldn't come back. Just on plenty of pain relief and antibiotics now and back at the vets on Thursday.

He's had his op at 4:00 today and is home. Still a little disorientated but eating. The vet has removed all the abcess and it wasn't attached to the jaw so she is pretty confident it shouldn't come back. Just on plenty of pain relief and antibiotics now and back at the vets on Thursday.

Well done and thank goodness, hope he continues to improve

Back