• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well-Better late then never!

I have been posting for about a month, and realized I never did introduce myself.

Hi! I'm Jenna! :wave:

In August, I purchased my first bun, Captain. He was a Holland Lop. My darling boy was the world to me, unfortunately, from what the vet thinks were congenital defects, he experienced regular seizures and this past week he passed away. I miss him and love him terribly, and always will.

I didn't think I'd love my Captain to the extent I do- but he literally stole my heart. I also thought I couldn't ever get another bun.

However, my husband has decided that it would be beneficial to welcome another to our home, and as such he is picking a certain little one up tomorrow. A bit soon maybe, I think, but I can't argue that loving another small friend can't exactly hurt, or tarnish my memory of my first rabbit.

Our new bunny is a Dwarf Bunny (we think! they seem to think he's a Holland Lop but I don't believe it!) and if anyone would like to help name our furball we're taking names! (he's white and grey speckled like snow!)

Other than that, I'm a student of history, teaching, and German and a waitress and I seem to have no downtime and too much all at once!

It's a pleasure to meet you all!

hello, welcome! i'm sorry you lost captain. hope your newbun finds a name....maybe ... whisper? we have a whisper on the board already but there may be room for another...

Hiya! Don't forget photos!

;)

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0075.jpg

IMAG0076.jpg

Hello & welcome. So sorry about Captain :cry: Sleep tight little one.

Your new bun looks an absolute sweetie - have you decided on a name yet? :D

Hello & welcome. So sorry about Captain :cry: Sleep tight little one.

Your new bun looks an absolute sweetie - have you decided on a name yet? :D

We have! It's Puck!

And he's a sweetie in his own way-but he's very much so a trouble maker! He chews on EVERYTHING including us D:

Also he's pretty stubborn when it comes to learning the litterbox!

But we adore him :D

Back