• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We need names

I like The Duchess, Busty Bertha and Pamela. So I'm not much help.:oops::oops: I take it she is staying or a long-term guest if you're looking for a name? Will need to think about names for the other 'guests' now ... ;)

We haven't decided on anything long term just yet. But even if they are being rehomed they still need names :)

I still haven't come up with anything for any of them yet. Although Steve has decided to call the babies Bic and Biro :? :roll:

I like Dolly for the boobie girly :love:

love Jills names for the mum and babies

I really loved the lionhead lops, they were so interested in what we were doing :love: i also like Jills names for them too!

Bic and Biro :lol: Trust Steve!

I also thought 'Dolly' the moment I saw the picture. I'm sure it's unprecedented for so many RU'ers to independently suggest the same name, it must be fate ;)

I don't know about Dolly :? Will have a think, I have hardly seen her she has been hiding in her sleeping compartment completely terrified all day :(

We can't name the babies yet as we have no idea on sex, they haven't even left the nest yet :love: But I really need a name for Mum.

The Twins are so sweet but one is bullying the other and wont let it out of the litter tray :( I've been calling them the Thompson Twins for now :lol: ( think that might show my age! )

We haven't decided on anything long term just yet. But even if they are being rehomed they still need names :)

I still haven't come up with anything for any of them yet. Although Steve has decided to call the babies Bic and Biro :? :roll:

I love it, Bic and Biro.:lol::lol: Where does Steve get his ideas from???

I don't know about Dolly :? Will have a think, I have hardly seen her she has been hiding in her sleeping compartment completely terrified all day :(

Poor bunny. :( Hope she is soon feeling more secure soon. Is she a young bunny? She is certainly very pretty. :love:

They are all so lovely! Dolly is a good name, when I first saw the pic though I thought Marilyn after the other famous busty bombshell! I like Bic and Biro, awesome names!

Not sure if it's any help but my previous buns have been Alice, Olivia, Wabbit (named by my them 2 year old cousin!) and now Milly. My friend also had a bun named Shirley. x

twins names

Bic and Biro are really perfect names. So neat and sweet. I do hope Mum gets less fearful... she deserves a break amd some fun after all those years cooped up.

I think Hoobie suits her too. Or you could adapt it to Hobie.

What about Flip and Flop for the girls? (feeling summery today as we finally had a day of sunshine here!)

What about Penny for the Mum? (then you could have Farthing and Shilling for the babes, pretty unisex I guess).

I have posted these pics on the other thread, but we really need some help naming some of the Lymington bunnies :wave: They are all female

I don;t think we can permanently call her HoobieMcboobie
P8300759.jpg

Dolly Mixture :love: :love: :love:

Poor bunny. :( Hope she is soon feeling more secure soon. Is she a young bunny? She is certainly very pretty. :love:

Lorraine posted previously that she could be 4 or 5 years :? Breaks your heart to think of her living in those conditions all that time :(

Thank you for all suggestions. I have been so tired today i still haven't settled on anything. The only one who I have a name for is off to Woodgreen tomorrow so I shouldn't really have thought about his name as I have become rather attached now :oops:

Back