• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a poorly lodger bunny who'd like some vibes please U/D post 66

Just wondering how Taz is doing, is he still getting better?x

He's still doing well, thanks for asking. :love:

The meds are helping his eyes already as they don't seem to be crusting as much & he's due another tear duct flush sometime this week to help it along. He's such a good little patient and doesn't struggle at all. :love: It's hard to find enough skin to inject him though so I've been letting my daughter do that bit while I hold him :oops: (in my defence she's a trainee vet nurse so she's had more practice than I have! :lol::lol:)

His character's coming out more and more all the time & he's so different from the lifeless little bunny that just wanted to hunch up in the corner of the cage when I first met him.

He's still doing well, thanks for asking. :love:

The meds are helping his eyes already as they don't seem to be crusting as much & he's due another tear duct flush sometime this week to help it along. He's such a good little patient and doesn't struggle at all. :love: It's hard to find enough skin to inject him though so I've been letting my daughter do that bit while I hold him :oops: (in my defence she's a trainee vet nurse so she's had more practice than I have! :lol::lol:)

His character's coming out more and more all the time & he's so different from the lifeless little bunny that just wanted to hunch up in the corner of the cage when I first met him.

Great news :love:

Back