• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We have a poorly lodger bunny who'd like some vibes please U/D post 66

Thank you all. :love: I forgot to actually mention as I was so busy listing all his problems :oops: but he's called Taz for now (he reminds my daughter of the Tasmanian Devil and has started living up to his name now he's a little stronger! :roll::lol::lol:); Liz has a new name all lined up for him when he gets there though. :love:

Alison, I never realised just how bulky the fur on their face was either; it makes his nose area look a rather peculiar shape, even more so now some of the crust is coming away. It's hard to tell from the photos as I think they make his face look gunky it's all dry, really thick crust.

It always amazes me just how resilient bunnies can be given their fragile nature and Taz is no exception. I'll keep you updated with pics of his progress and I've made Liz promise she will once he gets there too!

It always amazes me just how resilient bunnies can be given their fragile nature and Taz is no exception. !

This :thumb::thumb::thumb:

He obviously has such a strong will to live doesn't he? Huge vibes for his continued recovery - he is so gorgeous and I am so pleased he is safe and sound now.

He's still doing well and his face looks so much better already as much of the crust is dropping off now. He's had his 2nd steroid shot this afternoon (not an easy job on a very thin rabbit with skin like a rhino :() and has been munching his way through a huge pile of timothy hay for the last couple of hours. :love: He's trying to hop about a bit faster now and sometimes ends up falling to one side because of his weak back legs :( so we're trying to keep the exercise to short periods so he doesn't tire himself out too much.

He's still doing well and his face looks so much better already as much of the crust is dropping off now. He's had his 2nd steroid shot this afternoon (not an easy job on a very thin rabbit with skin like a rhino :() and has been munching his way through a huge pile of timothy hay for the last couple of hours. :love: He's trying to hop about a bit faster now and sometimes ends up falling to one side because of his weak back legs :( so we're trying to keep the exercise to short periods so he doesn't tire himself out too much.

Thanks for updating and for taking such good care of him. We can't wait to meet him :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

We can't wait to meet him :)

You can't wait to meet ME you mean, surely...... ?? :p :lol::lol:

You'll love him, he's such a sweetie and so good with taking his meds but he has a little strop sometimes when it's time to go back in the crate. :lol::lol:

You can't wait to meet ME you mean, surely...... ?? :p :lol::lol:

You'll love him, he's such a sweetie and so good with taking his meds but he has a little strop sometimes when it's time to go back in the crate. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I suppose I can put up with you tagging along with bunny. Its the price we have to pay to get our new boy...............;)

Gorgeous cute bunny vibes being sent by the bucket full. xxxxxx
Wish I could get to meet him....wish I could come and meet the bunnies at Rainbow Rabbits...and meet you too Liz. You are such an inspiration.:thumb:

Gorgeous cute bunny vibes being sent by the bucket full. xxxxxx
Wish I could get to meet him....wish I could come and meet the bunnies at Rainbow Rabbits...and meet you too Liz. You are such an inspiration.:thumb:

If you are ever over this way you would be very welcome to pop in :wave:

Taz is a great name! :) What a we soldier he is!
Many vibes and thoughts for him. Glad to hear he's getting about a bit better. Poor bub has been through it.
Stroppy is good...means there's lots of fight in him. :thumb: xxxx

Back