• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We got them!

I will add those to the hat as well :D
I'm trying to pick names that I haven't had before...Makes it difficult when I've had rats for 10 years lol

Oooo I love girl names. This is my entire list of names I have for any future girl pets :lol:
Danica
Candy
Cherry
Alaska
Autumn
Winter
Summer
Spring
Hazel
Amaryllis
Dawnetta
Elbertyna
Kristalynne
Lily
Natalia
Lady Jane
Sapphire
Adelina
Galaxy
Chardonnay
Estella
Bacardi
Diamanté
Toffee
Ripple
Wispa
Spirit
Amethyst
Emerald
Layla
Duchess
Tamara
Lydia
Snowflake
Frosty
Genevieve
Jessica
Ebony Rose
Ocean
Aquamarine
Isabelle
Annabelle
Christabelle
Rosabelle
Tinsel
Angel
Adelaide
Adalind
Vivienne
Melody
Harmony
Lia
Skyla
Kyla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are adorable :love: I need to stop looking at all of these cute bunnies, its making me want more! :lol:
As regards to the breed of your lop, she looks small (at the moment anyway ;) ) my 2 are french cross dwarf lops, I got them at 16 weeks
20140123_201915_zpsna8ggwjs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Don't know if this helps with size comparison at all but here they are at 16 weeks in a 32litre storage box. Obviously with crosses they could go either way so there's no guarantee on their adult size but charlie and lola are only med sized now (about 3 - 3.5kg?)
I think it's more exciting not knowing what breed she is, so you'll be left guessing :lol:

Oooo I love girl names. This is my entire list of names I have for any future girl pets :lol:
Danica
Candy
Cherry
Alaska
Autumn
Winter
Summer
Spring
Hazel
Amaryllis
Dawnetta
Elbertyna
Kristalynne
Lily
Natalia
Lady Jane
Sapphire
Adelina
Galaxy
Chardonnay
Estella
Bacardi
Diamanté
Toffee
Ripple
Wispa
Spirit
Amethyst
Emerald
Layla
Duchess
Tamara
Lydia
Snowflake
Frosty
Genevieve
Jessica
Ebony Rose
Ocean
Aquamarine
Isabelle
Annabelle
Christabelle
Rosabelle
Tinsel
Angel
Adelaide
Adalind
Vivienne
Melody
Harmony
Lia
Skyla
Kyla

Somebody wants a girl :lol:

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hehe is it that obvious? :lol::oops: On the other hand my boy list is negligible. I'm hopeless with boy names :lol:

A little bit ;)
I'm terrible with names altogether lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

My vet thinks I should stop naming them and make it easier for him by just calling them 1, 2, 12 :lol:

Hubby named our new baby ratties, I can cope with Spartacus and Crixus but had to learn how to spell Oenomaus! :lol:

Those are some good names. My boy ratties are Ziggy, Monty & Duke.... Not that imaginative lol

We named them Heidi (cos she likes to hide a lot) who is the cross rex and Princess (she's very much a diva).

Still trying to get them not to run away as soon as I walk into the conservatory but they aren't having it.

They are gorgeous :love: when we first got Dandy and Beano they were very nervous and would run off when we passed them, but then I instructed the family to feed them something every time they went past them, they are outside bunnies so it could be a handful of grass, dandelion leaves, fenugreek crunchies, some veg, but they soon cottoned on that ŵe were bringers of food :lol: now they come running when they see us :thumb:

Oh good idea! Heidi took a treat from me last night but Princess wouldn't even sniff it so I put it down in front of her and Heidi had that as well (always eating that girl).:lol:

Back