• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*waves*

Hi all,

I will become a rabbit parent again tomorrow afternoon which I find pretty exciting and somewhat nerve-racking. I don't have a name picked out yet but the rabbit I am getting is a five month old female French Lop who is apparently rather nippy. What would be a suitable carrier for a French Lop? The reason why I ask this is because I have only had small rabbit breeds in the past and I don't think the carrier I have will be big enough so I may have to quickly pop out in the morning to find something. If any of you are wondering what my carrier is, it is this: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...l-accessories/savic-discovery-compact-carrier.

JB

Hi all,

I will become a rabbit parent again tomorrow afternoon which I find pretty exciting and somewhat nerve-racking. I don't have a name picked out yet but the rabbit I am getting is a five month old female French Lop who is apparently rather nippy. What would be a suitable carrier for a French Lop? The reason why I ask this is because I have only had small rabbit breeds in the past and I don't think the carrier I have will be big enough so I may have to quickly pop out in the morning to find something. If any of you are wondering what my carrier is, it is this: http://www.petsathome.com/shop/en/p...l-accessories/savic-discovery-compact-carrier.

JB

Hi JB :wave:

Why not get a carrier big enough for your female French Lop and a possible beau? Not sure if you intend for her to have a friend, but wouldn't it be lovely :love:

Hi JB :wave:

Why not get a carrier big enough for your female French Lop and a possible beau? Not sure if you intend for her to have a friend, but wouldn't it be lovely :love:

I will if she isn't pregnant. Her story wasn't at all clear and I highly suspect she lives with three of her brothers. I wanted to go and get her today but I was not able to unfortunately. It is frustrating when something is potentially urgent but you cannot do anything about it right there and then,

I hope it goes well tomorrow and I also hope it doesn't turn out that she is pregnant.

The carrier states it is large enough for up to 5 kgs, which I think would be big enough for a 5 month old French Lop, espcially if the journey is quite short.

I will if she isn't pregnant. Her story wasn't at all clear and I highly suspect she lives with three of her brothers. I wanted to go and get her today but I was not able to unfortunately. It is frustrating when something is potentially urgent but you cannot do anything about it right there and then,

Yes I hope she isn't pregnant.

Look forward to hearing more about her soon :wave:

I am not getting my rabbit anymore! Something has happened which should never of happened in the first place. It isn't about potential pregnancy or anything like that.

Back