• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VOTING OPEN- Bunny travels photo competition- for PaP

I haven't forgotten, just need to go somewhere. Plenty bunnies, I just haven't been more than a few hundred yards from home recently!

[SUB][/SUB]
I have some pics I'd like to enter but am having major problems with my photobucket. I don't want to join another picture sharing site so I'm struggling :cry:

Just sent to my email address now. If anyone else has problems with Photobucket just message me to email :)

Look forward to seeing the entries!

I have a possible photo planned but may have to wait until either Thursday or the 18th but will make sure I send it and money in time :D

I took a photo of Spenserina-Alice bunny this afternoon. :wave:

I could of got a cracking photo last week when I was actually out of my hometown ... but alas I forgot to take Spenserina-Alice with me! :roll:

I took a photo of Spenserina-Alice bunny this afternoon. :wave:

I could of got a cracking photo last week when I was actually out of my hometown ... but alas I forgot to take Spenserina-Alice with me! :roll:

I've done that a few times, been to somewhere that would have made a great picture, and left Indy Bun at home :roll:

Just seen this ..I will get a picture taken tomorrow!

Great!

Can't wait to see both your pictures :wave:

Back