• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vinnie is here!!!! (Update!Ive moved them into there pen!)

Take out the dirty bits and just leave the rest. A little bit of mess will not harm them. It is better to leave them alone as much as possible and allow them to sort themselves out, afterall there is nothing worse than meeting a prospective partner and having your parents hanging about ;)

Might leave it till tommorow as its not that bad yet,im just used to nice clean tidy cages,theres is far from that:lol:

This was then last night
000_0939.jpg

000_0941.jpg

Remove the bowl or put a food bowl at each end. They can learn to share once they are settled together. At least they will try and eat together which is good

Ive took the plate out now,i just put a bit on the floor this morning as it was a nightmare with two bowls

Id say you've got a pairing there. I bonded 2 pairs, 1 pair happily eat together & will share their food but the 2nd pair will grab a bit each & run off in opposite directions only meeting in the middle when they want another bit of food. At all other times theyre a loved up couple. :D

Id say you've got a pairing there. I bonded 2 pairs, 1 pair happily eat together & will share their food but the 2nd pair will grab a bit each & run off in opposite directions only meeting in the middle when they want another bit of food. At all other times theyre a loved up couple. :D

They will share dry food,but run off to opposite ends with veg but so did Claude and Miffy!

Vinnies character is comming out hes a very cheeky bun:) Everytime i walk in the room hes at the bars like feed me feed me!
He is trying to binky in the cage,but there just isnt the room!
He just doesnt keep still ,Miffy keeps lying down he just wont settle down hes busy busy!

I think you have progressed further particuarly by the photo, by the time you leave to go to work you will be another 14 hours plus down that road to togetherness. I would definatally leave them and hope for the best. Damage can happen just as equally if you turn your back for 2 minutes or you leave them for longer. So far no problems ..... you have progressed too far to split them now.

This is why I always start on a Friday evening so that I am just that bit further down the road so togetherness.

I think you have progressed further particuarly by the photo, by the time you leave to go to work you will be another 14 hours plus down that road to togetherness. I would definatally leave them and hope for the best. Damage can happen just as equally if you turn your back for 2 minutes or you leave them for longer. So far no problems ..... you have progressed too far to split them now.

This is why I always start on a Friday evening so that I am just that bit further down the road so togetherness.

I dont go to work untill 12pm Neil will be home at 4pm
Id of loved to have started earliar but i was waiting for my rspca homecheck so only got to collect him yesterday

Back