• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please for Angel... UPDATE: PAGE 3 - Home

Have just read this thread. The photo of her on the first page with the little pink bandaged ear - bless.

She is a gorgeous fur baby and a brave one too. Sending her loads and loads of healing vibes for a full recovery and a hug for you - you must be exhausted. What a wonderful boyfriend you have too.

Well, I've just cleaned all 4 out and fed etc.
Angel is currently tucking into some dandelion hay and pellets, first time I've seen her tucking so heartily in to her pellets! :love:

:wave: How is your little Angel doing today?

Hiya :wave:

We've had her at the vets tonight for a check up and she's doing well.
I think I can finally stop wanting to whisper that in case I jinx it!! :lol:

She's eaten a lot of hay tonight, still not drinking huge amounts - but am hoping that improves soon.

Her ear has developed fatty bits where the drip was put in and it's sore looking and is thicker that the other ear by a little. Vet says it's a small price to pay for her still being with us and that's true.

Wound is looking neat and healthy - she just has to go back for a check up again on Monday.

Is staying on Fibreplex and Zantac for the next 4 days or so, maybe longer, and Baytril for the next day or so.

The vet also said another week or so then she can go back to living with Blake in the shed, instead of her being in the playpen within the shed. Do you guys agree? I think 10 days then I may try it, but opinions please.... :D

She's also put on some weight since she was taken ill on Saturday, so that's a good sign :D:love:

Am I right in thinking that if she was going to develop peritonitis, she would have so by now (op was Sat)?? :?

I've only just caught up on this thread - the photo of you with Angel on the first page made me want to cry just thinking about what could have happened when they operated. :(

I'm so glad she pulled through and is making progress. :love:

It's interesting what you said about Angel's ear - Alfie's shaved ears are still causing him trouble after an op to pin his leg in Feb, but the leg itself is fine. :? But as you say, a small price to pay. :)

It is all sounding very optomistic, I am so pleased for you :)

Thanks Jane, as always - great to have you on hand for advice etc :thumb:

PS: Sorry to hear of your troubles at the moment :( I've only been flicking on here really to get advice and update on Angel so haven't read all about it, but sending vibes to your poorly buns. x

Thanks Jane, as always - great to have you on hand for advice etc :thumb:

PS: Sorry to hear of your troubles at the moment :( I've only been flicking on here really to get advice and update on Angel so haven't read all about it, but sending vibes to your poorly buns. x

Thank you :)

Really pleased to hear how well Angel is doing. Hope she continues to recover well. Those photos...what a cutie :love:

Back