• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes please as mutch as you can

I am so worried about her, she still has diorrhea, I am continuing the sub cut fluids, syringe feeding, probiotic etc but will be taking her back to the vet this morning, it's awful to see her so poorly, I really hope and pray that she can get through this so as she can go and live with Kim106 and Bailey, she deserves so much better.

Please keep the vibes coming for her

Did you mention the Questran (Cholestyramine) to Paula ? It helps prevent absorption of enterotoxins
Pretty certain it played a significant role in saving Bobbie

Janex

Did you mention the Questran (Cholestyramine) to Paula ? It helps prevent absorption of enterotoxins
Pretty certain it played a significant role in saving Bobbie

Janex

I am just leaving now and will mention it to Paula, I will try ANYTHING to get her better.

Theo I am so sorry I missed this thread. Sending masses of healing vibes to Willow and hugs to you xx

My heart goes out to both of you Snowy. Sending lots of healing positive vibes and bunny prayer to Willow and calming ones for you. xxxxxxxxxx

This is just awful, I really feel so sorry for Willow, she is in the vets again today, they have kept her in and she is still not eating so they are having to syringe feed her and she still has diorrhea, they have put her back on a drip.

I really hope she gets better, she doesn't seem to be improving at all.

I will talk to the vet tonight to see what else we can do for her, blood tests etc

Theo Im so sorry there isnt an improvement yet. Sending more special healing vibes and thinking of you all. Willow is in the best place at the moment xxx

theo just do whats evers best ill cover the costs so no worrys there i just hope my brave girl can fight this

im of to tell bailey his new wife is still ill

all i can think of is thank god she was got out when she was or she would have died in that little hutch with no love

any news on my little lady ive been out in the garden with snowey and bailey thinking of her stuck in a vets poor baby girl

dear darling willow this is bailey and snowey here please please please get better so you can come and have some fun like this

Picture333.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture332.jpg

snowy hiding
now for me the sexey husbun
Picture331.jpg

Picture330.jpg

Picture326.jpg

just see all the fun you can have with me

Well, this morning the vet thought that Willow wasn't going to make it as she went downhill very quickly, she has spent the day in hospital again on a drip, she has undergone the regime of medication that Jane posted about Bobbie, we are just praying that it will work for Willow.

I brought her home tonight and I have just finished all he syringe feeding and medications, I have settled her down for the night and will check on her every 1-2 hours through the night to make sure she is OK, she still has diorrhea.:cry: :cry:

I just want her to get better.

Oh Snowy ((((hugs)))) keep thinking positive. I'm sending all my healing vibes and prayers to little Willow tonight and restful ones for you too. We're all here for you. xxxx:(

lets hope she can pull threw all off this poor baby i hope you got som sleep becuse i dident madam im so cleaver is on hunger strike so having to feed her little moo

Back