• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Figaro

I have been thinking about Figaro all day. I am so relieved to hear she is stable, what a brave bunny :love:. Keeping the vibes coming for her. When can you get her home?

Figaro Update:

Just off the phone to the vets. She was a little sore this morning so has been given more metacam. She still isn't eating by herself and hasn't yet passed any poos, but she is bright and alert and seems happy in herself.

Figaro seems to be on the up, but I have to ring again this afternoon for another update. Need lots of eating and pooing vibes now!

Cerys :)

Aww sending millions of vibes for special Figaro :love: glad she bright enough, but hoping she will eat and poop really soon.

Sending loads of eating, pooing and general recovery vibes to Figaro. Hope she'll be well enough to be home again with you soon.

Figaro is home! Unfortunately she still isn't eating or pooing by herself yet. I have syringed her some mashed up food, and I have put some pieces of cabbage in her mouth which she has eaten. Still no poo's though.

She is due her re-hydration fluid and some more mashed up food shortly. On the plus side she is very bright and is hopping in and out of her carrier onto the vetbed I have down for her.

Going to bring Rocco and Tony, her partners, in for a little while this evening to see her, hopefully that will perk her up a bit.

We have poo's! Since 4pm she has done 5 lovely, large and fibrous poo's! :D She still isn't eating by herself, but the insides are definetly getting back into gear.

Tony and Rocco came in for a visit and she seemed to perk up a bit. Tony went and cuddled up beside her and gave her some kisses. Rocco gave her a few kisses then went off to explore the house! :roll:

She is now sitting in her carrier on some vet bed beside my bed so I can keep an eye on her overnight and syringe her fluids and some food every few hours.

Thanks for all the vibes guys!

Back