• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes For Thurston Please UD p89 Bonding

Sending lots of vibes for Thurston and hoping they both find forever homes soon, gorgeous bunnies :)

Thanks guys :) Thurston is at the vets now, hopefully they'll remove the lump and neuter him. I think they'll only call if it's bad news.

I've felt a lump like this before, a couple of years ago in Marshall the foster bun. Within about a week the lump became too large and attached to be removed. I can get my fingers around Thurston's lump, so I want it removed now in case it changes rapidly.

Can't believe they're four years old and didn't have names :(

Aw - the poor kids:( And they are both so lovely as well - very pleased they're with you now. Loads of vibes for Thursdon:thumb:

Thanks for the vibes folks :) Thurston is home and recovering well. He's had the lump removed and he's been neutered. The lump has been sent off to the lab, and they'll call when they know what it is.

The bill has come to £224.33 though :( If anyone can help with a donation towards Thurston's treatment it would be much appreciated.

Sending Vibes for Thurston hope he is feeling better soon.

I am sure they will both find loving homes soon. I really dont understand how people could not have names for them and not give them the time and space they need.

Glad the Op went ok today - sending quick recovery vibes for the handsome chap :love:

Fingers crossed that the results come back from the lab OK. xx

Thurston is doing very well today :) Other than the big scar on his back you wouldn't know he'd had surgery. He's such a lovely squishy boy :love: I especially like the buns who know how to use a litter tray when they arrive :lol: Unlike the little ball of energy that is Kevin, who only uses the litter tray by accident :roll: He's booked in for his neuter a week on Wednesday, and it can't come soon enough! Why don't people realise that neutering would make life so much easier with the cleaning?

I guess it'll be Monday before we get the results from the lab. I hate waiting.

Done. So glad to see some good news today :)

Thank you so much :love: xx

Cutie-pie ruined the carpets with her wee before she was spayed. Unneutered buns and cream carpet do not mix. :lol: Although Mr B's giant holes didn't help the carpet either.

Great to hear Thurston is well today. Best of luck for neutering Kevin. Hope he starts using the litter tray after his op.

Thank goodness these two are now safe with you.

I'm glad Thurston's op went well and will keep everything crossed for good results.

Thurston is still doing well :D The results aren't back yet, and may be a couple more days. Here are some pics of the lovely lad from Saturday, enjoying some hawthorn and a cuddle...

How did I miss this?! Sorry capt.Helen... :oops::( but I am soooooo pleased this beautiful boy is doing well... I know you hear this a lot (especially from me:oops:) but I think I'm in love with Thurston :shock: :lol: oh, he is gorgeous. If only... *sigh* nose rubs for this gorgeous pair! Xx

Back