• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for our indoor trio :( Poor Lilia - She's gone :(

She is sending us on a real emotional rollercoaster.

Gill phoned us an hour ago to say that Lilia had not passed any more poo in an hour and was very restless. She gave us 3 options:

- PTS
- Surgery
- Leave her another hour to see how she gets on

I chose the last one.

She has just phoned to say that Lilia is more settled and has passed more poos.

For now, we are taking it step by step but Gill has our permission to go ahead with the surgery if she shows no improvement.

This is not an easy decision as Lilia is in a lot of discomfort. But our little girl is only 2 years old and is showing a fighting spirit so we have to fight for her.

Thank you everyone for all your vibes. I just wish I could be with her. I just hate to think of her all alone, without Louis and Solomon and scared and in pain :cry:

I feel so helpless :cry:

you have to take comfort in the fact she is in the best place, her guts have started moving and its now two days since she got at the icecream and shes still here.

i really hope you get great news in the morning and she gets to come home xxx

you have to take comfort in the fact she is in the best place, her guts have started moving and its now two days since she got at the icecream and shes still here.

i really hope you get great news in the morning and she gets to come home xxx

Thank you so much. xxx

Oh flippin 'eck just read the whole thread poor little bunny I really hope she pulls through! Sending tons of vibes!!!

I'm sorry I've only just looked at this now. POOR GIRL :( :( :( but like Donna said she is in the best place and it looks like they're going to notify you every step of the way.

Sending big vibes for her tonight, I hope she pulls through.

Back