• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for our indoor trio :( Poor Lilia - She's gone :(

Just got back from the vets with Lilia :cry:

When I got her home, she hopped off to a corner and just sat there. I heard her grind her teeth a couple of times and she wasn't interested in her dinner at all.

Our vet gave her more fluids and some Buprenorphine. I have got another dose to give her in 8 hours. I have also given them all some pro-biotics (god knows what the ice cream has done to their gut flora!!!)

My poor baby - she looks so sad. The sparkle in her eye has gone :cry:

Our vet seems confident she will be OK.

Louis and Solomon seem to be doing well thank god.

It's going to be a looooooooooooong night!!! :cry:

Last edited:
awww so she ate the most then :(:( im sure your vet is right, we get tummy aches when we indulge too much..

loads of new vibes xxxx

Fingers crossed for poor Lilia, it's so worrying when they're not well like that. What a shame the things they love are so awfully bad for them :(

Our beautiful Lilia is no better :cry:

Paul took the day off work (lucky he has such wonderful bosses!) to be with her. She has not passed anything so he has taken her back to the vet now.

I have a horrible feeling in my stomach about her :cry::cry::cry::cry:

My gut feelings are normally right but I am PRAYING I am wrong this time.

I can't lose her - I JUST CAN'T!!! :cry::cry: She's my baby :cry::cry::cry:

Lilia has been admitted :cry:

She is going to have fluids administered straight into her stomach via a tube through her nose (she will HATE that! :cry:)

We need some mega poo passing vibes please.

Back