• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for John-Joe Please

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Need I say more..... :cry:

FnGNGrk.jpg

zaaQ864.jpg

1TzNWks.jpg

05OiuoK.jpg

Sending loads of vibes for your lovely boy's poorly hock. I hope he keeps the dressing on.

Aw, poor lad. :( That looks so sore. :cry:
Vibes on the way. I must say he looks well in himself otherwise, sweet bubba. :love: xxxxx

Thank you

Our Vet has been visiting and advising on treatment. JJ’s hocks will never be ‘healthy’, but hopefully we are getting on top of the active infection. In himself JJ is his usual self, he is on good pain relief. It is a battle of wills with him keeping the bandage on though x

Last edited:
I hope JJ's hock gets better. Will he be on Septrin again?

No, at the moment he’s on a topical abx applied directly onto the hock. My Vet comes over every couple of days and depending on how he responds he might have to start on Depocillin injections. I am hoping not though.

We had to give up on the bandages. JJ decided eating them was a great idea……..:roll:

The last thing we need to have to cope with is a GI tract obstruction x

It's too bad they can't be sprayed with a bitter apple or something else bunnies wouldn't like the taste of, like one does for a chewing dog. :(

Poor lad. Topping up vibes for his sore feetsies. xxxxx

Back