• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Joey please :( UD he's not right again p5

I really dont know if there could have been a connection. I would have thought if a reaction were to occur it'd be pretty soon after the vaccine was given :?

Yeah, as she had been really bright and lively during the days in between I had dismissed it as coincidence, until you questioned it here for Joey, then I thought *maybe..* but the more I think about it the less I think there was a connection.... even more so in Joey's case as a month is a very long time for a reaction to show up.

Topping up vibes for Joey. So sorry to hear he's still not quite himself.
(((((((((((((((Joey)))))))))))))
And some noserubs for Teddy so he doesn't feel left out. :)
(((((((((((Teddy))))))))))))))

Hope you're okay too, Lara. (((((Hugs))))

I think it'd be highly unlikely for the Vaccine to be the cause if it was given 4 weeks ago

Lara, what accident ? Are you OK ?

I really dont know if there could have been a connection. I would have thought if a reaction were to occur it'd be pretty soon after the vaccine was given :?

A guy smashed into the back of my car with a big BMW x5, I have whiplash unfortunately, have had a headache since the accident :( Archie was in the car too buy ok thank god, it shook me up a lot. Only just got my car back from being repaired, going to change it now, I want a bigger one. That BMW was so close to Archie in the back of my little car it freaked me out.

Thanks everyone, joey is pooing well and I've taken the partition out so they could snuggle up to each other last night.

I hope Joey is back to normal soon. I always think it's amazing how you just know when somethings not right, even if you can't put a finger on it.

Sorry to hear about your accident it must have been very frightening with Archie in the back. I hope the whiplash and headache don't last too much longer, it might be worth going to a chiropractor to see if anything needs manipulated.

Lara just catching up with this..so sorry to hear Joey isn't back to normal yet, here's hoping he soon is xx

and your accident :shock: how awful for you especially with Archie in the car. so pleased he was unharmed and you were ok ..xxx

Im having physio for my neck so hopefully it'll start improving. Joeys much better, eating like a horse and pooing. He's enjoying getting lots of attention so keeping him and teddy in the conservatory until the weekend, makes it easier with meds too in the evening. They're out tucking into hay and dandelions sat round the snugglesafe :)

Not been around too much recently so have missed this.....glad he seems to be on the mend :wave:
When Marnie has one of her episodes I tend to keep the meds up for 3-4 days after she seems normal again....and half the doses on the last day.

Back