• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Joey please :( UD he's not right again p5

Come on Joey...more norming please! ((((((((((((((( healing vibes))))))))))))))))
Possibly could be spurs if they've found them. Even the tiniest can set a bunny off his feed. My Mimzy starts showing signs sometimes weeks before he needs a dental.
I hope the vet can find the cause and get him sorted.
((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))) to you!

yaaay im so pleased, ive only just seen this but im so glad he is better - I know Joey is very special to you! :love:

He's gone quiet again :( he was binkying round the run yesterday but this morning he's huddled up, he has moved around a little but something doesn't feel right. I've given him some Zantac and metacam just warming a heat pad and will observe him for the next hour before ringing the vets.... I don't get what it could be?!

He's gone quiet again :( he was binkying round the run yesterday but this morning he's huddled up, he has moved around a little but something doesn't feel right. I've given him some Zantac and metacam just warming a heat pad and will observe him for the next hour before ringing the vets.... I don't get what it could be?!

Just PM'd you

Lots of vibes for Joey :love:

Back from vets, he's had another metoclopromide injection, bet feels perhaps the crazy temp changes at the moment aren't helping him recover so I've moved him and teddy to the converstory for monitoring, he's having metacam and Zantac twice a day, he's now perked up and eating again, just hope he's ok... Maybe I'm just being over cautious but I know him so well, I know he's not 100%. Fingers crossed!

c670914b.jpg

7a4f56bb.jpg

I hope he's back to his normal self soon and that this is nothing serious.

Just seen on another thread that he had the Myxo/VHD jab recently. Was it less than 3 weeks ago ?

Not sure if there's any feedback on reactions to the jab yet but Erin had a stasis episode with no underlying cause found just over a week ago on Saturday 28th, she had the new vaccine 5 days before. I haven't read anything into it as she's had a few similar episodes. She was only due to have myxo vaccination (VHD due in December) if that adds any weight to anything.

I think it'd be highly unlikely for the Vaccine to be the cause if it was given 4 weeks ago

Lara, what accident ? Are you OK ?

I hope he's back to his normal self soon and that this is nothing serious.

Not sure if there's any feedback on reactions to the jab yet but Erin had a stasis episode with no underlying cause found just over a week ago on Saturday 28th, she had the new vaccine 5 days before. I haven't read anything into it as she's had a few similar episodes. She was only due to have myxo vaccination (VHD due in December) if that adds any weight to anything.

I really dont know if there could have been a connection. I would have thought if a reaction were to occur it'd be pretty soon after the vaccine was given :?

Back