• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Joey please :( UD he's not right again p5

Right rung the vets, they're having trouble keeping his temp up to normal range. He's poo'd and nibbled at some dandelion leaves, they can't find any evidence of blockage, his tummy feels fine the only thing they can see is he has some small spurs on the right hand side, they haven't ulcerated his tongue or mouth anywhere... They've never been picked up before and he's checked every six months, the last being only 3 weeks ago. I just can't believe it would be that, he's lost no weight and was eating up until when I found him yesterday. They're giving him glucose and fluids at the mo. just going to go see him and pick teddy up as it looks like another overnight stay for Joey. Can't believe how bad my luck is at the moment :(

I went to see him and he is now nibbling hay and pooing, they are giving him glucose, fluids and syringe feeding him too. He looked pretty bright so we think it's statis, she can't feel any blockage so hoping he can come home tomorrow. I've brought teddy back, he looks so sad on his own :(

Back