• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Greytail,Oliver ,Thomas Please/ UD page 6 Saturday

Sorry I've only just seen this thread after noticing Oscar in Rainbow Bridge. :(

Sending lots of vibes for the little ones, and supportive thoughts for you and Mike. xxx

I'm so sorry to hear about Oscar. Sending vibes for the rest of the gang and I hope they are all much better very soon xx

Just caught up with this thread. Sorry to hear about Oscar :(
I hope the others get well soon, they are in some VERY good hands with you and Mike. Sending lots of vibes

Omg! This is just so unfair! I'm just glad they are in the best hands and I hope you can pull them through this... My heart goes out to you and can't imagine how you both must be feeling, send hugs and huge vibes xxx

OMG maysie Im so sorry..... what a nightmare
I know how much you love these little ones.... Praying they pull through
You know where I am if you need me xxxx

Oh no, Maysie! :cry: :cry: :cry: I am so sorry you have lost Oscar, I hope to god that the others pull through. I'm sending a gazillion vibes for the boys and extra to poor Winter.

*Massive hugs to you and Mike*

Am praying for the baby boys. I wondered if again it was to do with the GA, because of the boys only being poorly, and Thomas had a reaction and was poorly before. Really, really hope the boys can pull through this.

Sending my prayers too, lots of love, I hope you find some time to rest too so that you're strong and that you have some positive news soon xxx

So, so sorry you've lost Oliver and Winter:cry::cry:

I hope that this is the end of the nightmare and that the others recover.

Update Saturday 7:12 pm

Greytail and Oliver and Thomas are now eating and drinking and today so far.....no diarrhea else Mike was giving them fluids every 2 hours.

Vinnie who is in the same room with his Brothers , and Dolly and Cleo who are in my office room have shown no signs of illness so far or have had diarrhea.

Thanks everyone for the Vibes and Support we do appreciate it xxx

Update Saturday 7:12 pm

Greytail and Oliver and Thomas are now eating and drinking and today so far.....no diarrhea else Mike was giving them fluids every 2 hours.

Vinnie who is in the same room with his Brothers , and Dolly and Cleo who are in my office room have shown no signs of illness so far or have had diarrhea.

Thanks everyone for the Vibes and Support we do appreciate it xxx

fantastic news..... topping up the vibes for continued progress xxx

So pleased that the news is looking up. I so hope they keep getting better.

Love and vibes for the bunnies and you both xxxx

So pleased things are looking better for your buns.It's heartening to hear some good news today.

Sending vibes for the remaining little ones. Hopefully, they are all now on the road to recovery xxxxxx

Back