• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bouncer Please U/D Progress!

Been out cleaning the bunny shed but was thinking of Bouncer, glad he's done a few poops, I'll keep my fingers crossed that he's now recovering. Lots more vibes!!

Sorry I've only just got in, I'm so sorry to hear Bouncer is causing concern :( It is good he's poo'd and I hope he'll be feeling more like himself soon. Huge hugs to you, I know you'll be doing your very best for him and huge vibes for the little man to be feeling himself soon xxxxxxxx

Well we've just tried syringe feeding Bouncer again. Most of it came out but I think maybe a little went in, certainly he has a lot around his mouth and chin to clean off :roll: so that's good.

He's also had some more ranatidine.

We've put him to bed now but shut him in the hutch (he usually has 24/7 access to the run) with lots of towels & fleece blankets to ensure he's comfy & warm enough. I did consider keeping him in overnight and had he worsened I definitely would have. I think though overall he's happier in his hutch & more likely to relax in there.

He has a bowl full of treats, pellets, veg, some bramble leaves & lots of ings hay so fingers crossed he'll get peckish through the night and start to nibble.

I did see him eat a couple of basil & coriander leaves about an hour ago so that's better than nothing.

Still very worried about our special boy :(

Lots more vibes from me, I'm thinking of you both xxxx It sounds as though he's better than he was and hopefully they'll be more improvements soon xxx

Oh gosh , only just seen this thread. Sending tons of vibes for the beautiful, handsome Bouncer. I would have so loved this boy but couldn't provide what he needed/deserved. Keeping everything crossed Jen for this special boy!!! Hugs for you too!:(

He's currently in the sitting room have a hop about - seems fine in himself.

A few poos overnight, not the usual amount but I didn't expect there to be. Still not eaten anything (as far as I can tell). He may of course have eaten some hay.

Chris saw him eating a bramble leaf 1st thing.

He's had more Ranantidine but we had to put most of it on his paws for him to lick off as he's more fiesty this morning (which I'm hoping is a good sign).

Back