• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bouncer Please U/D Progress!

My Norris was not his usual bouncing self earlier in the week. I put it down to the drop in temperature. It has been so warm recently and now it has gone cold again. I think that animals are having to work again to keep themselves warm and this is perhaps diverting energy from elsewhere.

I have brought him inside so I can keep an eye on him & monitor his temperature better. He should be starting to feel peckish around this time as 5pm is his normal tea time. So far though today, other than breakfast he hasn't eaten a thing :(

He's usually a really good hay eater too but not at all interested atm. He has a pile of fresh grass, basil, coriander, bramble leaves, fenugreek crunchies and his litter box stuffed with hay. I have prepared his tea ready and counted out his pellets so I can see if he eats any.

Thank you for the vibes & good wishes. Bouncer needs and appreciates them for his Bounce has left him right now :cry:

I have brought him inside so I can keep an eye on him & monitor his temperature better. He should be starting to feel peckish around this time as 5pm is his normal tea time. So far though today, other than breakfast he hasn't eaten a thing :(

He's usually a really good hay eater too but not at all interested atm. He has a pile of fresh grass, basil, coriander, bramble leaves, fenugreek crunchies and his litter box stuffed with hay. I have prepared his tea ready and counted out his pellets so I can see if he eats any.

Thank you for the vibes & good wishes. Bouncer needs and appreciates them for his Bounce has left him right now :cry:

Smudge always seems to gravitate towards dried plantain. Could you have a look in the lawn for some to try him with? I believe it's quite high in fibre.

Oh dear ... just read the update. :( Not nomming since breakfast is not good. Bouncer off his hay definitely doesn't sound right. :shock: Doubling and tripling vibes from here! xxx

I don't think there's anything else I can do. I feel so useless :cry:

When Chris gets back we'll try with some more recovery & I'll try and get him to move around a little as this should help with any gas that may have formed. He's needs to start eating & pooing soon though :(

He won't eat his tea :( We tried our best with the recovery slop but most of it came straight back out and you can't force it in for fear of choking.

He is in the sitting room and dare I say looking a little brighter :) He has nibbled two bramble leaves. Not used his litter box yet though :(

At least he ate the brambles - hopefully within an hour or two there'll be a definite improvement. Come on Bouncer, start nomming! :wave:

Not sure if the injections Spenser had last September were the same as Bouncer's, but it was actually several hours later that he began eating. He did brighten up in the living room - probably out of nosiness.

Keeping up vibes for your big handsome boy. xx

Back