• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for beano please

Thank you! :) Gordon can stay with her which I'm pleased with, my other vets wouldn't allow it! Will see when I have a day off next week to make her an appointment, provided the metacam keeps her comfortable of course

Sorry I missed this, many more healing vibes for Beano (Gordon is such a cool bunny name)

Thanks :) I can't take the credit for his name :lol: he was named Gordon either by Jill at honeybunnies or that was the name he was handed in with...not sure! But I agreed so kept it!

Thank you. I've been giving her a small amount of porridge oats to try and help with her weight, alongside readigrass.

On another note Gordon's been leaving some pellets as well! He had an episode a couple of weeks back and picking at food but vet said his teeth looked OK so got gut meds rather than going straight for anaesthetic to check teeth fully and they worked but now this pellet business :( they are both good hay eaters. Do you think if I rang the vets on Monday Gordon would be able to have his teeth checked under anaesthetic and if needed a dental the same day as beano if that would be a good idea?

Back