• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT APPEAL PLEASE HELP

Adele - Hi Matey

Ive sent you a PM too but I can definately do this for you - I've driven up to Middlesborough before and I haven't anything pressing for Saturday - NOTHING COULD BE MORE PRESSING THAN A BUNNY IN DISTRESS! - so have a browse at the Message and if you need me to do this no probs.

Hee Hee - you can repay me in your ususal tea and srummie bickies!!!

Over and Out

OH WOW LANY, I TRULY DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY...."THANK YOU" is a good place to start though.............I will check out your PM next, you are such a star...first the Tradestand and now this too...what can we say, TRULY DEDICATED to the bunny cause, and you are always so modest too...it is folk like you that do all the behind the scenes stuff to help bunnies that deserve recognition for everything that you do. :D
Tea AND biscuits we can do......but remember we are leaving Worcs at 4.30pm to go to Coventry for Grannys 90th!!.
:roll:

:oops: :oops: O stop it Mrs Diplomat - it will take me ages to get my colour down now.

Only Kidding about the Bickies - everytime I come round to you my waist line expands 2" so I think I need an instand diet.

No probs - I'm off to try and catch a horse now! and I know I'll definately have a sore you know what tomorrow - I'll be in touch tomorrow and we can sort out what we need to do for this special bunny.

Over and Out.

Oh bless you Louise that is very sweet of you and much appreciated.
I think we are all sorted for the rabbit relay though, and I will let you know if we get stuck!. It is great to know we have some back up help if necessary.
"Tilly" is due to collected from a junction on the M1 on saturday, and then kept overnight in Solihull with Lany (Bunnytales) before coming on to her forever home Sunday evening :D
I am sure Lany will tell you more when she collects Tilly on our behalf.
I am deeply touched by all the offers of help, you are a very generous lot..thank you :D

I'm not sure if you've got this bit covered but I'm in Burntwood, Staffordshire, I may be in totally the wrong part of the country but the offers there :D

Thank you too Mandy, this is great, I will pop you down on ze list as PLAN B too...but fingers and paws crossed all will be sorted Saturday...
Bless you...it is so nice to know we have friends like you to call upon though if necessary :D

Howdie mad bunny Forum Folk!

All is set for Tomorrow - I've spoken with the lovely Kimberley and we meeting at the WOOLLEY EDGE (Cannot believe that name given the circumstances) during tomorrow morning and then I'll be bringing the lovely girlie back to a nice warm hay bed in my spare room for the night which I'll be getting ready tonight. The lovely Tilly will be kept nice and quiet over night after her journey during the day ready for her to go to her forever home with Aunt Adele (such a lucky bunny).

I'll take my Camera and if Kimberley is not too shy perhaps I can persuade her for picky that I can post as Tilly starts her new journey in life.

So well done to Kimberley and Adele for looking out for this little girl - I'll get some more news to you tomorrow.

Matey Adele - I've replied to your PM this morning also.

Over and Out Folks

HI LANY...YOU SUPERSTAR YOU, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS FOR THIS...had to laugh when I saw the "WOOLLEY EDGE SERVICE AREA".....that just HAD to be the right place to meet KImberly and "Tilly" rabbit :lol: :lol:
GOOD LUCK WITH THIS JOURNEY TO ALL INVOLVED...I WILL CONTACT YOU SUNDAY AM LANY TO SEE HOW THING WENT....LOTS OF LOVE XX :D (from Adele and David)

Hi Adele

I have been reading all about this poor bunny!! As you know I cannot offer advice but to repay the help I was given with my Hunny Bunny I would love to make a donation to help Tilly. I will visit your site and do it there. Let's hope Tilly will do wonderfully well! :bunny:

Hello

Just an update for all
Tilly is now with Elaine,managed to meet Elaine this afternoon. She will hopefully be with Elaine On Sunday.

Marlene, forgive me whether I have or haven't said this before, but it is wonderful to have you her on RU!!! :D

About this wonderful bunny I have posted elsewhere, I just hope Adele won't get all squeaky like I do when I am excited!!!! :lol:

Back