• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**urgent** abandoned bunny finds new home!!!!

I think Lee was going to speak to the vets today so hopefully we'll hear more this evening :wave:

Hi folks.....sorry for the delay in an update. The vets haven't phoned yet but yesterday we heard they were hopeful of some local interest. Lee is chasing them up for more info but I do know they were very grateful for the offers of support from RU. Lee's colleague and his girlfriend are looking after Harvey at weekends and said he was "a very friendly little bunny" , so hopefully someone will come along and offer him a home. Will post more when I know more info. :wave:

Hi folks.....sorry for the delay in an update. The vets haven't phoned yet but yesterday we heard they were hopeful of some local interest. Lee is chasing them up for more info but I do know they were very grateful for the offers of support from RU. Lee's colleague and his girlfriend are looking after Harvey at weekends and said he was "a very friendly little bunny" , so hopefully someone will come along and offer him a home. Will post more when I know more info. :wave:

Thanks for update. It's good to know the charming wee fellow is being well cared for in the meantime. :wave:

Good news from the vets - they will neuter Harvey before he is either rehomed locally or goes to a rescue :D:D
He is getting on very well and appears to have settled into his temporary home.
I have made up a little food parcel with some coltsfoot, carrot treats and apple sticks** for Lee's colleague to pass on - I hope they brighten up little Harvey's day :)
Will keep you updated with news as it arrives! :wave:

** Mummy Jenny, I need to have private chat with you about this......I do not remember you telling me that I would have to share my noms with other bunnies when the hoomins adopted me :shock::shock: Love Bouncer xx

Delighted to see this update! :D

Spenser: I have to put up with such sneaky behaviour from my Mummy from time to time. I'm sure a couple of my heart-shaped Valentine biscuits went missing. :?

Good news from the vets - they will neuter Harvey before he is either rehomed locally or goes to a rescue :D:D
He is getting on very well and appears to have settled into his temporary home.
I have made up a little food parcel with some coltsfoot, carrot treats and apple sticks** for Lee's colleague to pass on - I hope they brighten up little Harvey's day :)
Will keep you updated with news as it arrives! :wave:

** Mummy Jenny, I need to have private chat with you about this......I do not remember you telling me that I would have to share my noms with other bunnies when the hoomins adopted me :shock::shock: Love Bouncer xx

:lol::lol::lol: Don't worry Bouncer, it won't be forever and more noms have already been ordered and put aside for you ;):love: x

that's great news. If they find him a home I hope it's with a friend as they are neutering him..if he is still waiting in a couple of weeks we can take him :D

Delighted to see this update! :D

Spenser: I have to put up with such sneaky behaviour from my Mummy from time to time. I'm sure a couple of my heart-shaped Valentine biscuits went missing. :?

Never take your eye off those pesky hoomins Spenser.........you drop to sleep for just a few minutes and they have helped themselves:shock::shock:
At least Mummy Jenny is preparing juicy apple sticks as we speak ;);)
Bouncer :wave::wave:

Good news :thumb:

Harvey has been rehomed locally to a family who love bunnies and he will be bonded with another bun:D

Thank you to all of you who offered to help him. I think you will all agree this is a wonderful happy ending for him :thumb:

Harvey has been rehomed locally to a family who love bunnies and he will be bonded with another bun:D

Thank you to all of you who offered to help him. I think you will all agree this is a wonderful happy ending for him :thumb:

:thumb: excellent news - knew it wouldn't be long before he found his forever home :D

Great news :thumb:

Well done for helping him Sian & Lee. I hope he'll be very happy in his new home :wave:

Back