• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uppy or Loppy - Please help Boo...

How should Boo war her ears?

• up

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • down

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
...decide whether she looks best with uppy ears?

JS2LtwPl.jpg

or loppy ears ?

3vrzLGMl.jpg

Eddy says she is beautiful whichever way she wears her ears but she really wants to know the forums thoughts . Vote now :)

Flo and bugsy have both indicated they think Boo is beautiful as she is, but that loopy eats suit the lady best as they provide a gentle focus and surround for her gorgeous face. Bugsy also says Eddy is one seriously lucky bun to have Boo as his companion. Xx

thanks Craig, I think he does feel lucky having Boo, I've never seen one bunny so besotted with another. boo quite likes him in return:lol:

Aww beautiful Boobly, I always associate her with loppy lugs, but uppy look good if she wants to ring the changes :D

I generally prefer uppy ears on a rabbit, but Boo looks lovely with both. Helicoptery ears are also very special and (he says looking at tilty Rudy who now has helicopter ears)

Richard

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I generally prefer uppy ears on a rabbit, but Boo looks lovely with both. Helicoptery ears are also very special and (he says looking at tilty Rudy who now has helicopter ears)

Richard

hello to you & Rudy - Mousey went that way with her ears too. I hope he is doing good. You getting on well with Molly V?

I voted down as it the way she meant to be therefore suits her that way rather then up I'd you know what I mean

hello to you & Rudy - Mousey went that way with her ears too. I hope he is doing good. You getting on well with Molly V?
Molly is a fabulous vet, it's always a disappointment if you get one of the underlings.
Rudy, Holly and I are still happily living in the frozen northern waste lands, having sold our old home which we shared with Karen, we are hoping to buy one up here very soon.
Richard

Molly is a fabulous vet, it's always a disappointment if you get one of the underlings.
Rudy, Holly and I are still happily living in the frozen northern waste lands, having sold our old home which we shared with Karen, we are hoping to buy one up here very soon.
Richard

you ain't seen nothing yet Motty:lol: Good luck with the house search

BTW how often do you get to see Molly & whats wrong with the underlings? If Ruth ever left (or got preggars again) I'd transfer to Cheshire pets (if they'd have us) but thats for continuity of excellent care with the one vet if you know what I mean

Back