• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uppey Ears or Floppy Ears?

Uppey Ears or Floppy Ears?

• Uppey Ears!

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • Floppy Ears!

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I love 'em both!

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • No preference.

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Am I the only person who plays with "uppy" ears to see what they would look like as "downy" ones???

Well Cat you are not alone :oops: I have found myself re-designing the bunnies ears on many an occasion :oops::lol:

Both look lovely but id prefer buns to have them uppy the way nature intended.

I have 4 uppy eared, 1 helicopter (sasha had to be different :roll::lol: ) and 1 lop. Love them all :love:

I have a soft spot for helicoptor ears as modelled below by Sally. I just the love the way they just can't decide which one to be :love:
IMG_2674.jpg

Last edited:
Of course i love them both, but i do think buns who have ears that are uppy, as nature intended, should be the way forward!

I'd also heard that lops find it more difficult to hear things

im almost 100% certain Alvin is completely deaf or very very hard of hearing...

from a baby he startles easy, he doesnt hear the treat tin, has never come running to his name but will when a light gets turned on or we bang the floor.. no fear of the hoover or other animal noises when at the vets... deffo deaf :shock:

Damnit, I wanted to vote floppy and somehow voted uppy :(

But floppy all the way!! My Beau is uppy-eared though, so when it comes down to it i just love buns, but i just find floppy ears soooooooo cute!!!

Back