• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

OK, thanks Karen. For me it does seem that it's an issue, which has returned with a vengeance in the last couple of weeks, so that feature should be helpful in trying to pin it down. Especially, of course, if something was changed at that time.

Not been thru the whole thread, but has there been any resolution of the sideways photos issue? Just wondering if I'm still doing something wrong.
TIA😉
I don't know if Tamsin can adjust settings somewhere but it seems to be high quality portrait photos that it struggles with. Easiest workaround that I found is to resize it before you upload to here (1600 pixels on the long side seems to be fine).

If you struggle with resizing, let us know whether you're on a phone, laptop, tablet etc & we can help you further.

OK, thanks Karen. For me it does seem that it's an issue, which has returned with a vengeance in the last couple of weeks, so that feature should be helpful in trying to pin it down. Especially, of course, if something was changed at that time.
Let's hope so. 🤞

New error message this morning for me, when trying to reply to a post. 'Ooops we ran into some problems'. Took several minutes before able to complete the task.
I got it yesterday and previously. It is as if system locked me out because the draft was not saved.

Seems the less I actually post as opposed to opening a thread and just reading it the less error resource limit messages I get when opening pages.

IE the frequency of posting causes the slow page loading/ resource limit messages ???

More 'resource' problems this morning. Also realised just now that a post I thought had gone, hadn't in fact, so have now sent again.

More resource issue problems this morning plus lethargy, I'm wondering if this is only me!

I got an error just now for the first time in ages. I've given Tamsin another little nudge but I think she's super busy irl too so please bear with us.

She'll either let me know or post here herself when she thinks it's been sorted so it's probably best to just post in here if you're experiencing any issues other than what's already been mentioned recently.

Back