• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
If you are reading this, you are on the new forum. There are probably going to be some bugs. If anything doesn't work how you'd expect it to work, post the issue here :)

I get an error saying it's failed when I post things... But it hasn't failed and has indeed posted the thing!

It looks great! My only issue is that my posts today and yesterday have disappeared sadly. Thanks v much for the upgrade

It looks great! My only issue is that my posts today and yesterday have disappeared sadly. Thanks v much for the upgrade

I'm sorry! We knew this would happen as we had a back up forum running for a couple of days while Tamsin was transferring everything across. Tamsin did put an announcement at the top of the forum, and it was mentioned in a thread too, but you must have missed it.

I'm getting the same issue with replies (I sent Tamsin the error messages earlier) and am also getting the same messages when I try to view a member's posts from their profile.

I get an error saying it's failed when I post things... But it hasn't failed and has indeed posted the thing!
Same here. It says Opps, we raninto some problems server error, please try again later. Then I get a message it failed to post. If I hit post again I get it twice.
Also, my security would not let me login to the new site. I disabled it to post.

Not a bug, but reading the light green headlines, small print on buttons and such on my screen is somewhat difficult. Any chance to darken that a notch or two?

I could not edit above post. It reads:
The web is temporary unable to respond to you request as it exceeds resource limits...try again later.
I did not get this on the old forum so I do not think it is relayed to my own isp and router upgrade from earlier this week.

I could not edit above post. It reads:
The web is temporary unable to respond to you request as it exceeds resource limits...try again later.
I did not get this on the old forum so I do not think it is relayed to my own isp and router upgrade from earlier this week.
I had the same problem a few times overnight.

Not sure if it's connected to the posting error message but, after I sucessfully submit a post, the text is all still showing in the reply box.

Can't access the forum from original link, tried clearing cache, incognito mode, and other devices just to check, but all comes back with vbulletin forum and message saying to clear cache and refresh etc.

Back