• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Same. It happened at the beginning of the new forum, then went away, now it's back like a bad cold. 🥶

Worried me for a bit that my provider was throttling me or something. Relieved to find it's not, but sorry others are having problems.

Not been thru the whole thread, but has there been any resolution of the sideways photos issue? Just wondering if I'm still doing something wrong.
TIA😉

Over the last 24 hours I have had endless ‘Opps, we ran into a problem’ messages and ‘Resource limit reached’ messages

Page loading consistently very slow too.

New error message this morning for me, when trying to reply to a post. 'Ooops we ran into some problems'. Took several minutes before able to complete the task.

New error message this morning for me, when trying to reply to a post. 'Ooops we ran into some problems'. Took several minutes before able to complete the task.

I have been getting this message a lot. Most of my attempts to come onto RU today have resulted in either a RLR message or an Ooops message.

This continues.

Karen - do you still want us to report these issues here, or is this something that the forum has to live with?

This continues.

Karen - do you still want us to report these issues here, or is this something that the forum has to live with?

This continues.

No, please keep posting because everyone's experience is different. I haven't has error messages myself in a while but it looks like I'm in the minority amongst the regular visitors.

I'm not sure if Tamsin's seen the latest posts but I'll give her a heads up now. I'm not that techy minded but often when these issues are intermittent, and don't affect everyone, it can be much harder to work out the cause (and solution) but Tamsin will do her best.

Back