• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

unspayed female pair

just watch for any warning signs like dominance, chasing and nipping. My vets spayed mine at nearly 5 months but thats because she was very experienced and i was really desperate, my bun had 6 babies which were 3 boys 3 girls all living together. Only 2 of the girls started nipping so i separated them. All of the boys fell out and i really needed them neutered/spayed as soon as possible because i had 8 buns all in different places in the house. They are now in two sets of 4 buns and the two girls that nipped and chased love each other to bits but 2 f the boys absolutely hate each other and cant go nose to nose through mesh without boxing and biting. They may not fight at all but watch closely and separate before any major fights. The others are right rabbits do remember fights and it can ruin a bond.

Back