• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uncle Albert- My Gentle, Courageous, Wise Old Rabbit

roaming rudy said:
I have been a very fortunate teddy bear this last week as go to meet and stay with Uncle Albert. He was a very special bun and and Aunty Jane did all she could for him and more.
I want to give you a great big hug Aunty Jane and let you know I love you,and Uncle Albert told me he loved you very much and appreciated everything you did for him.
Love
Roaming Rudyxxxxxx

Awwwww Roaming Rudy you have been such a good little Bunny during your stay here. Uncle Albert really appreciated your company yesterday. We all thought that it was a bit too intrusive to take a piccie of you kissing him goodbye at the Vets :cry: But as Cerys got so stressed during her last trip there,ending up with a flare up of snuffles, we thought it best that she said her goodbyes to Unky A at home. But Roaming Rudy you were SO BRAVE to sit next to Unky A as he drifted off into his final sleep before awakening at Rainbow Bridge.

Thank you for being there for us little Bunny and I look forward to when you can come and stay again

Lots of Love
Aunty Jane ,all the Bunnies and Jimmy and Nelson Piggies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane i am so sorry you have lost this special lil guy, my heart goes out to you. (((HUGS))) Rest In Peace beautiful Uncle A, you will be missing so much by everyone. xxxxx Binky Free, no more pain xxxxx

Oh no Jane, I'm so sorry to hear this :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I agree, he really does sound like an amazing bun... and what a brilliant life you've given him! :D Sending lots of hugs to you, binky free Uncle A xxxx

Awww Uncle A, we all know and understand that you didnt want 2 leave ur mummy yet, she does too, but tht it was jst time 4 u to go as there's only so much 1 bun can go through. Well done u for being such a brave little man and fighting the pain for so long to have some happy years with ur mummy.

Have lots of fun and binkies at the bridge with jack, love u. :cry:
(((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) jane

Unky A, thanks to you I am soon to meet a Bunny whom I hope will help Cerys cope with having to say goodbye to you. She misses you SO MUCH :cry:
When I saw Arnie, now called Gordon Bennet :lol: I felt you wanted me to offer him a forever home in your memory. Gordon is NOT a replacement for you, but a tribute TO you.
Thank you Unky A

Lots of Love

Jane + Cerys

xxxx

Unky A, thanks to you I am soon to meet a Bunny whom I hope will help Cerys cope with having to say goodbye to you. She misses you SO MUCH
When I saw Arnie, now called Gordon Bennet I felt you wanted me to offer him a forever home in your memory. Gordon is NOT a replacement for you, but a tribute TO you.
Thank you Unky A

Aww thats gr8 news Jane, Im sure if he could say, he'd say that's exactly wht he'd wnt u 2 do!

Well Unky A thats day 1 without you over.
I have tried to be positive and 'upbeat' as I KNOW that is what you would want.
But please forgive me now as the tears flow :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I miss you Unky A, I always will

Night, Night my gentle old Bun

Lots of Love

Janexx

I am so sorry to hear about Uncle A Jane - he was a bun in a million and was lucky to find you to look after hime in his last yearsxx

im sorry to hear hes gone, you did the very best you could for him though jane. i love the pics of him, he was a handsome bun :D thinking of you. xxx

i am too upset to say anything but how sad i am for you jane.

i somehow felt a bond with this old boy.

binky on alby......

Jane, my heart goes out to you and Cerys at this sad time.

Big hugs for you, Binky free Uncle Albert
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back